Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] X-Legend Server files: FFO / FFO2 / ARO / DJO / DSO / SDO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Today, I release server game files of some game.
It is free, for everyone.

There is reason for this. A man, his name "Levi", he told me, he sell server file to me.
He say is unique, only for me. But this is not true.
Levi is scammer. He still sell it to others, same price. This is almost 1300 Yuan, my friends, much money for lie.

I do not agree with this action of Levi. Game should be fun, should be for everyone.
So, today, I release server files. Now, you don't need to pay Levi, you don't need to pay anyone. It is free for you.

Fantasy Frontier Online (v15)

Fantasy Frontier Online 2 (v32005)

Astral Realm Online (v1249)

Dream Journey Online (v761)

Dream Journey Mobile (v959)

Dragon Slayer Online (1512021530)

LaPlace Online (v45110)

Do not know this one

Let me know if i forget game he still sell.

I hope this news makes you happy. Thank you for your time.

Best luck

Last edited:
Reaction score
(official site)​

xiaoguai475 sorry for hear about your incident.

This release is greatly appreciated.

Here is the backup link for the files:

Server Files:
USEFUL Tools: AURA KINGDOM DEV SECTION

Also some videos about the games for the lazy ones with the original names (Not in order):

Could not explore the "unknown" server_io - so anyone with more info - add it on.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
io is the mobile game if only once again, i think.

Reaction score
I would like to add the this guy "levi" was pretending to be me selling file for everyone on Discord or some sh*t forum. So heres my statement:

I have no problem with releasing files. I just didn't because I never bought files from anyone, version 15 of Aura Kingdom was a gift. And the person who gave it to me asked me never to release anything and I obeyed.

If someone is leaking private files, it's not my problem. But DONT PRETEND to be me (ERIOL). My ONLY and ORIGINAL discord is the admin of this one: !

Good luck to all. If anyone need help, now that the files are leaked I can assist with help for Twin Saga, Aura Kingdom, Grand Fantasia and Dragomon Hunter.

There are thousands of Perfect World, Mu, Ragnarok servers. What differentiates the servers is the team behind it, not leaked files or the number of servers online.If you bought this from someone else you went against the Ragezone rules anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The person who shared it registered on RZ to actually release the files, which is great for the community and no breach of rules were made as of yet.
Sad part is that there are multiple people on discord and Facebook, as well as multiple other forums that sell such things using either existing servers to "prove legitimacy" or just pretend to be someome well known.

AaronzitoBr
Would you share matching clients for these files?

Reaction score
The person who shared it registered on RZ to actually release the files, which is great for the community and no breach of rules were made as of yet.
Sad part is that there are multiple people on discord and Facebook, as well as multiple other forums that sell such things using either existing servers to "prove legitimacy" or just pretend to be someome well known.

AaronzitoBr
Would you share matching clients for these files?
I was talking about the part were he said he buyed it from someone who told it was exclusive (and that came to me that it might be using my nickname Eriol dont know if thats true)

For matching clients:
- Aura Kingdom just download my Aura Kingdom Eternal server client (eternalkingdom.online) (It came to me anyway that people are using my client and pretending it was fully leaked by me [drops, edits, etc] which its a lie. They must only copied it using the C_ files that can be copied to serverside... Just like I do with official TW server to keep update)
- Dragomon I guess they're the same of our server (eternaldragomon.online)
- Twin Saga same (twinsaga.online)
- Grand Fantasia probably same versions of GFClassic, GFReborn, GFViolet, GFOld etc dont know

other games are irrelevant

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend,
very sorry must tell you, only have LaPlace Online.
Not know from him, 2nd game no understand, very confusing, do not have.
Since you tell me levi sell, good to give to all people, share with everyone.

LaPlace Online (v45110):

Try many times make work, no success, feel much sorry
maybe you know better, you can teach?

hope all friends enjoy playing, good luck for make work, share and enjoy together play.
Thank you for understanding, very sorry again, hope you still happy.

Infinity Games Owner
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello friend,
very sorry must tell you, only have LaPlace Online.
Not know from him, 2nd game no understand, very confusing, do not have.
Since you tell me levi sell, good to give to all people, share with everyone.

LaPlace Online (v45110):

Try many times make work, no success, feel much sorry
maybe you know better, you can teach?

hope all friends enjoy playing, good luck for make work, share and enjoy together play.
Thank you for understanding, very sorry again, hope you still happy.
Thank you!

Reaction score
Updated my reply with clients backup links and added some tools links, as well as slightly changed thread name to give more clarification on the games.

NOTES:
  • Unsure of IO server files / client - not tested.
  • LaPlace / Seventh Dark only took official client - not tested if it works as of yet.
  • In the AK Dev section you can find PKG launcher, as well as packer/unpacker.
  • Majority of the Clients are coming from Eternal Servers.
  • Grand Fantasia coming from GFClassic.

If anyone wants to add up how "old" these files are or if there won't be a matching client or something like this - please do so.
Planning to explore the games tonight or tomorrow and keep people posted in here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi thanks for releasing all of these x-legend games! Does any of you have the files for Glory Destiny Online server or know anybody who has them? This is the original website:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated my reply with clients backup links and added some tools links, as well as slightly changed thread name to give more clarification on the games.

NOTES:
  • LaPlace / Seventh Dark only took official client - not tested if it works as of yet.

If anyone wants to add up how "old" these files are or if there won't be a matching client or something like this - please do so.
Planning to explore the games tonight or tomorrow and keep people posted in here.
Client DJ for 761

OBS:Client Classic uses version 074 incompatible with TW 761 server

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

NOTES:

LaPlace client (002.001.01.11) from Steam will crash upon entering the world giving:
“C++ Runtime Error: InvalidParameterHandler” indicating it’s incompatible with ZoneServer, even when it’s the same version. Quite interesting.

MissionServer is 002.x.01.08 however, which is odd. No workarounds so far.

Back