Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Super Info NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
EDIT Npc has been fixed with a "Nevermind I don't need anything" option. New code below.

A npc I made, it is a super info npc. It tells your members all the server info, you can add questions to it if you want. It should be pretty easy to edit. Tested it and it works 100%. Here it is.

Here is a screenshot incase you don't understand
maplepuppet - [Release] Super Info NPC - RaGEZONE Forums

And it has pictures to make it look nice
maplepuppet - [Release] Super Info NPC - RaGEZONE Forums

PHP:
var status = -1; 

function start() 
{ 
    status = -1; 
    action(1, 0, 0); 
}

function action(mode, type, selection) { 
    if (mode == 1) 
	status++; 
	if (status == 0) { 
		cm.sendSimple("#bWelcome to BeamMS V.62, I am the personal helper NPC. What do you need? \b\r\n#L0#What are the server rates?\n\#l\b\r\n#L1#Who are the Gms of this server?\n\#l\b\r\n#L2#What are some of the new updates?\n\#l\b\r\n#L3#Where are all the NPCS in the Fm at?\n\#l\b\r\n#L4#What are some of the features to the server?\n\#l\n\#l\b\r\n#L5#Nevermind I don't need anything.\n\#l")
	} else if (status == 1) {
            if (selection == 0) {
	cm.sendOk("#b               Server Rates\r\n\#i1302034 \r\n\     Exp - 50x \r\n\#i1302034 \r\n\     Meso - 10x \r\n\#i1302034 \r\n\     Drop - 5x");
	} else if (selection == 1) {
	cm.sendOk("#r               Official Gm List\r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     Matt - Owner \r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     James - Co Owner \r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     Aaron - Gm \r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     Ruski - Gm");
	} else if (selection == 2) {
	cm.sendOk("#d               Updates December 31st\r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Pet Shop Added \r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Player Hangouts Fixed \r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Bug Report System Added to Website \r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Non-Hamachi Coming out soon \r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Updating to 24/7 Server");
	} else if (selection == 3) {
	cm.sendOk("#k               Where to find all the NPCS\r\n\#i1092001 \r\n\     Talk to Shanks in the free market for the all in one Npc selection menu");
	} else if (selection == 4) {
	cm.sendOk("#r               Features List\r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     PvP Working \r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     Proper Autobans \r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     Tons of npcs and shops \r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     Player Hangouts \r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     Most Pqs Working");
	} else if (selection == 5) {
	cm.dispose();
	}
	cm.dispose();
}
}

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Posted a screenshot so you can understand what it is. And can't you analyze a script?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, what a noob script...

Here, I'll fix it up for ya

Code:
var status = -1; 

function start() 
{ 
    status = -1; 
    action(1, 0, 0); 
}

if (mode == 1) 
    status++; 
    if (status == 0) { 
        cm.sendSimple("#bWelcome to BeamMS V.62, I am the personal helper NPC. What do you need? \b\r\n#L0#What are the server rates?\n\#l\b\r\n#L1#Who are the Gms of this server?\n\#l\b\r\n#L2#What are some of the new updates?\n\#l\b\r\n#L3#Where are all the NPCS in the Fm at?\n\#l\b\r\n#L4#What are some of the features to the server?\n\#l")
            if (selection == 0) {
    cm.sendOk("#b               Server Rates\r\n\#i1302034 \r\n\     Exp - " + cm.getPlayer().getClient().getChannelServer().getExpRate() + " \r\n\#i1302034 \r\n\     Meso - " + cm.getPlayer().getClient().getChannelServer().getMesoRate() + "\r\n\#i1302034 \r\n\     Drop -" + cm.getPlayer().getClient().getChannelServer().getDropRate());
    cm.sendOk("#r               Official Gm List\r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     Special person - Owner \r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     James - Co Owner \r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     Aaron - Gm \r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     Ruski - Gm");
    cm.sendOk("#d               Updates December 31st\r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Pet Shop Added \r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Player Hangouts Fixed \r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Bug Report System Added to Website \r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Non-Hamachi Coming out soon \r\n\#i2000005 \r\n\     Updating to 24/7 Server");
    cm.sendOk("#k               Where to find all the NPCS\r\n\#i1092001 \r\n\     Talk to Shanks in the free market for the all in one Npc selection menu");
    cm.sendOk("#r               Features List\r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     PvP Working \r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     Proper Autobans \r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     Tons of npcs and shops \r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     Player Hangouts \r\n\#i5021005 \r\n\     Most Pqs Working");
    }
    cm.dispose();
}
}

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good Idea!
Seems really use full for the noob players that can come to our servers (;

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Code:
var status = -1; 

function start() 
{ 
    status = -1; 
    action(1, 0, 0); 
}

if (mode == 1) 
    status++; 
    if (status == 0) { 
        cm.sendSimple("#bWelcome to BeamMS V.62, I am the personal helper NPC. What do you need? \b\r\n#L0#What are the server rates?\n\#l\b\r\n#L1#Who are the Gms of this server?\n\#l\b\r\n#L2#What are some of the new updates?\n\#l\b\r\n#L3#Where are all the NPCS in the Fm at?\n\#l\b\r\n#L4#What are some of the features to the server?\n\#l")
            if (selection == 0) {
    cm.sendOk("#b               Server Rates\r\n\#i1302034 \r\n\     Exp - " + cm.getPlayer().getClient().getChannelServer().getExpRate() + " \r\n\#i1302034 \r\n\     Meso - " + cm.getPlayer().getClient().getChannelServer().getMesoRate() + "\r\n\#i1302034 \r\n\     Drop -" + cm.getPlayer().getClient().getChannelServer().getDropRate());
    cm.sendOk("#r               Official Gm List\r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     Special person - Owner \r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     James - Co Owner \r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     Aaron - Gm \r\n\#i1000009 \r\n\     Ruski - Gm");
    }
    cm.dispose();
}
}

Are you retarted? You didn't even help with anything. And it works fine, not every script is broken.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL I made it so it displays the CURRENT server rate, learn to READ >.>

Also, you cannot spell 'retarted' LOL its 'retarded'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
public List<String> getAllGMs() {
 Connection con = DatabaseConnection.getConnection();
 try {
    List<String> ret = new LinkedList<String>();
    PreparedStatement ps = con.prepareStatement("SELECT name FROM characters WHERE gm > 0");
    ResultSet rs = ps.executeQuery();
    while (rs.next) {
      ret.add(rs.getString("name"));
     }
     return ret;
 } catch (SQLException ex) {
   Logger.getLogger(getClass().getSimpleName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);
   return null;
}
}

This could be a better solution for getting GM names, Special person

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Release :D

special for new server :thumbup:

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was another NPC like this before that was released too ;)
Nice work anyways.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Code:
var status = -1; 

function start() 
{ 
    status = -1; 
    action(1, 0, 0); 
}

if (mode == 1) 
    status++; 
    if (status == 0) { 
            if (selection == 0) {
    }
    cm.dispose();
}
}

Stop acting like your a smart butt. There are ALOT of people better than you. His script was working fine. Tell me, what did you fix?

@ontopic Nice release. Good for new players =)

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice release, I wonder you should put this in the computer npc instead.

Visit my hompage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
looks nice but i dont how its elixirs on the sides

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmao, why elixers? and
this is great,
and how does it work??? :p: please tell me haha
good job, and wasnt there something similar to this released before?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What a bunch of asses these people are seriously it's a good release you dumb duck's..... anyways maplepuppet how old are you because I gave up on npc scripting I though I was too young to understand lol but im how old are you so I can confirm my stupidity

Thanks for back up :D
I'm 13 mate =P

@all
For those of you that don't notice what a f4g lvlaple is
Please notice he changes the name Matt - Owner in the script
To Special person - Owner without me saying anything to him like I bagged on him before hand?
Pathetic he is.
@maple
You fail. Calling it a noob script cause it didn't have something you want?
Gtfo off my posts if your going to be a guy who thinks hes amazing at everything.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for back up :D
I'm 13 mate =P

@all
For those of you that don't notice what a f4g lvlaple is
Please notice he changes the name Matt - Owner in the script
To Special person - Owner without me saying anything to him like I bagged on him before hand?
Pathetic he is.
@maple
You fail. Calling it a noob script cause it didn't have something you want?
Gtfo off my posts if your going to be a guy who thinks hes amazing at everything.

Lol..fag isnt blocked dumbshit, why say f4g?
BTW you dont need to put the author in every single simple NPC you make, no one wants to steal credits for such a simple release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back