Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client 2012-05-30 10-49-42-63 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

I got this poop working ages ago! i thought I would post proof :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@xkai

Do you have bug for KoC that it only hits 2 times instead of 3?

Hi BioRage,

No bugs on mine everything is working fine on the KOC and KOW all premiums work fine but I'm having hard time finding one of the cakes Egg Mooncake, Ham Mooncake and there third one I can't find, Do you know the name of it or the ID number?

Regards Xkai

I'm too busy to answer ... on my websites ... , try contact me on my skype : rapzone55

Hi Lucky,

Can you release the last map after WOO ?

Regards

Xkai

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
umm i need some help here i try to put my account db in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and it says its not a sql file and i changed it to a sql file so lost atm =( can any help please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded the file but there is no client.exe located in the client folder. Also, when you say to update the IP addresses to the 127, are you talking about all the ip listings in the server.cfg files or is there a different location?

Could someone PM me the client.exe file, I would appreciate it

Regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The video link has expired and you want to have a new link address

Back