WZ [Release][Universal] HaRepacker - New version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello! and thx for this great editor. i use it as reference when im working with my map editor.
i started a while ago, before i knew about this tool, im planning to do a mini-game and im using some objects from maplestory
one thing that i like is the background animation, even if its looks "ok" its not perfect, as im not 100% sure with the formulas.
i read in the "about" info that Koolk and God helped you with the background formulae, i would appreciate if i could get some help!

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure I'm the "God" mentioned in that, because that's the nickname I went by some years ago on IRC.
Anyway, if you're capable of reading C++, you can look at the background code I have in NoLifeStory which has the latest formulas and stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks a lot! i think i understand a bit, will try it out!
and im amazed of NoLifeStory, looked a youtube video! impressive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HaRepacker - New version

With all due respect, that should have made you gain motivation for these projects; so that others who feel the same way as you would be better equipped and ready to make their own versions of MapleStory; the versions you might actually have liked.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got one skill.wz cannot be edit.. how can fix ya?

anyone can help try edit this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded this program and clicked on the two boxes that popped up but nothing happened...