Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Warrock Server Files + DB + Client + Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Warrock Server Files + DB + Client 100% Works + Source

Hello Windows 8 working Warrock ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I used to use the old files before this new update, it worked. Now I'm getting this error.
Untitled - [Release] Warrock Server Files + DB + Client + Source - RaGEZONE Forums
The path of that thing has nothing to do with "C:\", it's in my "F:\", so how do you fix such thing?
Or did I mistake something? Login server works properly.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is there a client with a chapter 2 itemshop that works with this server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow what is this Warrock game, never heard of it before. So many threads.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tweek - [Release] Warrock Server Files + DB + Client + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

have this problem HELP PLS !

Hello Windows 8 working Warrock ?

yes it works in windows 8 even 8.1

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thx :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello to all. First of all I just want to tell everybody what I am trying to achieve here.

I am currently onboard a cruise ship, well I'm working here for 10 months, and we have a wifi connection available to be able to be access from any point inside the ship. When we are currently connected to this wifi hotspot, it will prompt a login user name and password for us to be able to access the internet, and thats when the payment starts (damn! wifi for crew onboard is not even free!) anyway, for some crew, they use to connect to this wifi hotspot, just to be able to connect and play LAN games like Counterstrike, Generals, etc.

I have also used this wifi hotspot when I created a Ragnarok Private Server here last year, and currently I am running a WoW Arcemu Core Server here. Note that I am only connected to this hotspot and not logged in to the internet so its free. Hehe.

Now to the main point, I currently working on setting up a Warrock WLAN server here. Here's what happened, I tried to follow all the steps in this thread (did a lot of backreading), and installed everything on my laptop, server and client side, and yes, it did work fine. Including the htdocs. Very well impressed.

Now, I tried to install the server on another laptop, the laptop I'm planning to use a dedicated server for Warrock, and the server did run without any errors. The htdocs can be accessed from another laptop and all are GREEN, good to go.

I used my 2nd laptop and tried to connect to the server and all it did was to let me click on GAME START, prompt me the login username and password, I hit OK with the right uid and pw, also checked the uid and pw are registered on my MYSQL on the server laptop, and after I click on OK on the login page, it prompt me back to the first screen where I can click on GAME START. And it does this thing all over and over again.

From where I am, what should I do.

A little help here please..

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Additional info, I did change the IP on the gsettings.ini, settings.ini and I'm not sure if I did it right with the warrock.exe. I used WRIPChanger in changing the IP in the warrock.exe.

Do I need to use Hamachi to let others connect to my server? I'm a little lost right please help me. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi, how to fix lobby 0 ping and in-game 999 ping??
Help me please :(

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

Hi, how to fix lobby 0 ping and in-game 999 ping??
Help me please :(

Well you've to make sure you use a remote connection to your sever, having ping 0 in the lobby just means that the data takes less then a millisecond for the server to receive your packets of your game. Just make sure you don't use 127.0.0.1 for one player if you are playing on a forwarded server because if you use 127.0.0.1 then it will load the local loop-back address will be used inside the peer2peer system. This will cause an error which leads to the ping 999 bug.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well you've to make sure you use a remote connection to your sever, having ping 0 in the lobby just means that the data takes less then a millisecond for the server to receive your packets of your game. Just make sure you don't use 127.0.0.1 for one player if you are playing on a forwarded server because if you use 127.0.0.1 then it will load the local loop-back address will be used inside the peer2peer system. This will cause an error which leads to the ping 999 bug.
Server file started on VPS

Client 1 started @ home
Client 2 started from my friend @ him home
(so different networks per client)

Lobby ping 0
In-game ping 999 (then invisible players)

I'm noob but not at this point....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Why when i start warrock , write login and password and click Ok i get freezy and few second later i get nothing ? :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

TITLE: Warrock Server Files + DB + Client 100% Works + Source

Where is the source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ehy, can someone give me all the maps id?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

where's it source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

please could someone help me setup? i just cant seem to manage it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant get it going, and when i do the client freezes when i click CONNECT to Server.. can u possibly help me figure it out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tweek can you help my to do a p.server please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help im stucking in log.in server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back