[Release] WebEngine CMS 1.2.0

Reaction score
xampp pdo driver issues

I fixed it with Xampp php 7.3
Now the problem is with the credit configuration that always says: There was an error getting the credits value.

PS: If add manually my memb___id in the MEMB_CREDITS table, then i can use it without problem. I can't even use the credit manager to add credits to my account, everything is set perfectly.

EDIT: THAT'S HOW I TEMPORARY FIXED IT!
RUN THIS QUERY:

PHP:
USE [MuOnline]
GO
/****** Object:  Trigger [dbo].[Features]    Script Date: 10/02/2012 05:52:28 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE TRIGGER [dbo].[FixWebsiteCredits] ON [dbo].[MEMB_CREDITS]
FOR INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE 
AS
begin
INSERT INTO MEMB_CREDITS(memb___id)
SELECT t1.memb___id
FROM MEMB_INFO t1
WHERE NOT EXISTS(SELECT memb___id
FROM MEMB_CREDITS t2
WHERE t2.memb___id = t1.memb___id)
end

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
You're probably going to have a lot of issues using the cms with XAMPP, i don't recommend it. Use a proper webserver. XAMPP is a development environment.

yes thanks for the tip.

I use xampp to test the web, but its ok now i use the cron.bat then call every minute in taskmanager.

Thanks great web.

...Update...

@Lautaro

Did you know someone who have this webengine work in GoDaddy Hosting?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have an error, I am adding news and soon I stop working from nothing

as you see there is added news

but it comes out as if it were not on the web

news configuration

When I want to edit the news, I'm getting this error

help!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your news cache directory/files are probably nor writable (chmod 777)

the directory is:
/includes/cache/news

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, my paypal doesn't write log transaction, i use win 2012rc and Xampp ,please help ,thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How to fix cron job the ranking is not working

inside my cron.php

<?php/** * WebEngine CMS * * * Version 1.2.0 * @author Lautaro Angelico <http://lautaroangelico.com/> * Copyright (c) 2013-2019 Lautaro Angelico, All Rights Reserved * * Licensed under the MIT license * */// accessdefine('access', 'cron');// Load WebEngineif(!@include_once(str_replace('\\','/',dirname(dirname(__FILE__))).'/' . 'webengine.php')) die('Failed to load WebEngine CMS.');// Cron List$cronList = getCronList();if(!is_array($cronList)) die();// Encapsulationfunction loadCronFile($path) { include($path);}// Execute Cronsforeach($cronList as $cron) { if($cron['cron_status'] != 1) continue; if(!check_value($cron['cron_last_run'])) { $lastRun = $cron['cron_run_time']; } else { $lastRun = $cron['cron_last_run']+$cron['cron_run_time']; } if(time() > $lastRun) { $filePath = __PATH_CRON__.$cron['cron_file_run']; if(file_exists($filePath)) { loadCronFile($filePath); } }}

Last edited:
Reaction score

The web is very good.But I think there is a detail.I have activated the function of activating by email and it does not work at all well.The confirmation link is sent to the email all right, but when you open the link and when you take it to the home page I get an error saying that the confirmation is not valid, but it is confirmed.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
why i cant open admincp?i always redirect on main site when i open this localhost/admincp and i cant see any rank? any guide how can i fix this problem. (register/login/add stats/reset are work!)