Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Website Template lay-Out

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Heey guys,

Before you gonna rate this i want to say im totaly new into the photoshop things and this is my second art work. I thought it would be fun if i should make a website lay-out. Im still working on it ( ofcourse ) but i thought some pros here on the forumz could give me some tipz. So if you rate please rate for what i got and not the total lay-out beceause it's not done yet.

Thanks, in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
her left leg is so ez to notice that u used an eraser to get the render...
might wanna blur the layer a little and make a top layer with 60% transparency of the same layer

Master Summoner
Reaction score
her left leg is so ez to notice that u used an eraser to get the render...
might wanna blur the layer a little and make a top layer with 60% transparency of the same layer

Thanks, For the tip ,
I think i cut her lags and make a smaller header.
Do you like the background etc :eek:tt1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well i don't really call this a template... mostely a template is a website // navagation bar / banner / etc... a full design but this is just a render / emboss // outher glow / and 2 borders with a gradiant and stroke 0.o well its bad really bad but i think its good for a beginner. so goodluck further i hope you will improve just try to follow couple tuts and then you will see how stuff is.

Reaction score
Dude seriously this is pretty bad.

You released a "Template" without any sections for news or updates, announcements, you put a couple buttons on there and a render with some colourful background.

Seriously, you said this release was going to be much better than your last. Yes it is "More clear to see" but better? Sorry but both of your templates are bad.

Please take this into consideration that i am just giving feedback, not criticizing your work.

-Joe

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Dude seriously this is pretty bad.

You released a "Template" without any sections for news or updates, announcements, you put a couple buttons on there and a render with some colourful background.

Seriously, you said this release was going to be much better than your last. Yes it is "More clear to see" but better? Sorry but both of your templates are bad.

Please take this into consideration that i am just giving feedback, not criticizing your work.

-Joe

If you had read the information you would understand it :closedeyes:
And i never said my second release would be better.
But hey cmon, from mistakes you can learn and from tips even more.
I don't believe you could make pro things when u started with Photoshopping,
I think i just need some time to improve my photoshop skilzz.
I can start using some better tutorials.
But thanks for your opinion and the tips,

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you had read the information you would understand it :closedeyes:
And i never said my second release would be better.
But hey cmon, from mistakes you can learn and from tips even more.
I don't believe you could make pro things when u started with Photoshopping,
I think i just need some time to improve my photoshop skilzz.
I can start using some better tutorials.
But thanks for your opinion and the tips,

Exactly, just improve and learn, then post what you have achieved. Dont rush into releasing things which are half done?

But heh, im not being mean, im just saying...

Reaction score
You better could put it as Development and start learning and googling for Photoshop skills and Template creatifity:p We all could rate and help you to getting better;P

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You better could put it as Development and start learning and googling for Photoshop skills and Template creatifity:p We all could rate and help you to getting better;P

LoLz , when i look at this i see it's horrible.
I made this when i was really tired xD And i dont know
why i post this :mellow: I just followed some cool tuts and
i think i can make lot of better things now :D
Thanks for posting here :laugh:

Back