Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Release]Working Moon++ CORE for Ascent,Aspire

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Hey it go alot of people wanted it, Needed it w/e here is Moon++ Rev 430 for all those that dont know how to get a older Revision. if you dont know what this is please dont post a reply about how to use it =/ :idiot:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HERE IS Sun++ Rev 85 CORE for ASCENT AND ASPIRE !!! SAME AS ONA !!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT , DON'T BOTHER ASKING FOR HELP !!!

Sun++ Rev 89 !!! Maybe unstable !!! Not Tested !!! Download

P.S I will help you IF you get an error at compiling !

!!! Credits for the patch to compile with ascent and aspire core go to M4ksiu , i only post it patched and ready for compiling !!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Np m8 :) batter to keep up with updates , so we can take Ascent to a higher level xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sun++ supports Ascent / Aspire. Dunno why do you need those threads. Just use patch I've prepared.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sun++ supports Ascent / Aspire. Dunno why do you need those threads. Just use patch I've prepared.

Troll4Ever just posted your patch applied to it without credits, wtf? Oh wait, were on ragezone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes , M4ksiu , but not all the people know to apply the patch , that's why its batter to post one patched and ready to compile IMO . And of course all credits go to u for the patch and Sun++ for the core.

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
its not like were saying "Ona's++" i mean who cant go google Moon++?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not like were saying "Ona's++" i mean who cant go google Moon++?
You don't understand, do you? Tell me, how many people who find repacks, look for project itself too? They credit repack author, not projects that provide stuff for repack. Also those people don't help with project expansion. Just support author of repack by cheering him up. I presume that's how RageZone works.

Last edited:
Back