Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Working TitanMS 2.0 + How to make it work publicly tutorial-Updated 08/11/08

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey can you make a skill maxer npc and job advancer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, C++ isn't that hard.. I'll work a bit with it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be continuing these either, not sure, I love doing these but not alot of people use em so, w/e. I'll see by how many downloads this one gets by the time I get back. It was fun making them =)
I support you to continue making :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont know if it's already posted but i get stuck at the character selection screen but i dont d/c can someone help me plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spyker710,i think map 1 is bugged,my character d/c straight after going into map 1.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
me too my char d/c at map 1, but i dont know if its for all the other maps too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You probably don't have the xml files.Anyway.Continue this!It's useful!And it's probably gonna get stickied!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
map 1 is indeed bugged, i have tryed with other maps and no problems, most of the portals are bugged (cant get to another map), most npc are bugged, the items are also bugged because after you drop something, it freezes and you have to close the item and open it again.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i dunno how to create a account, wont let me.... could u post a screen shot? and is there a way on using navicat for mysql... well i can still use myqsl but i love navicat... Reply plz!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Win\My Documents\TitanMS\trunk\src\Debug\TitanMS.exe', Symbols loaded.
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ws2_32.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcrt4.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\secur32.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ws2help.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Win\My Documents\TitanMS\trunk\src\TitanMS\libmysql.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsock32.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Win\My Documents\TitanMS\trunk\src\TitanMS\mysqlpp_d.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_x-ww_f863c71f\msvcp90d.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_x-ww_f863c71f\msvcr90d.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsapi.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wldap32.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\iphlpapi.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\imm32.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpk.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\usp10.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasadhlp.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\hnetcfg.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wshtcpip.dll'
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\Nexon\MapleStory\GameGuard\npggNT.des', Binary was not built with debug information.
'TitanMS.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\version.dll'
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x16cc) has exited with code -507317328 (0xe1c2f3b0).
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0xbf8) has exited with code -1 (0xffffffff).
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x10cc) has exited with code -507317319 (0xe1c2f3b9).
'TitanMS.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Nexon\MapleStory\GameGuard\npggNT.des'
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x17a8) has exited with code 1 (0x1).
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x17b0) has exited with code -507317322 (0xe1c2f3b6).

what wrong when i click the localhost it exit?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry to bother, but when I complete quests and type !save, it saves but when I log back in the quests aren't completed... none of them are... please help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
v0.55 of MapleStory and DYS Repack. I've tried so hard to make this work on my own I hate asking others for help...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maple Story v55 DYS Repack I appreciate the help I really do, I hate asking for it though. Maybe one day I'll have something to contribute!:laugh2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a very good Titan release as it is, I want to try it.... But I don't have a current version of v58 Maple Story.. If Anyone has this please can they message me... or add me on MSN.... or they can Post it here =D Thanks alot =D

MortalMS

P.S email is Kamranpadhani@hotmail.com :D

Back