Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Xiah China Server Translated and client 80% english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xiah China Server Translated and client 80% english

These files are the same as china files except in english ;).
Just to mention, as always chinese client would crash if your "Non-unicode programs language"
was latin. in order to change that,
go to My Computer->Control Panel->Regional and language options->Advanced tab->set the language for "Non-unicode programs" to Greek (everyone have it and it works ;P).

Server files:
Mirror 1:
Mirror 2:

password: forum.ragezone.com

Client Files:

These server files only work with sql 2008 so use this guide for sql 2008:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f570/guide-sql-server-2008-installation-and-restore-guide-607519/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess since it's outdated.
It's not worth the use imo anyway. If you do not use chinese language non unicode the client will crash if you pass your cursor above an item with description, and that happens with the chinese version of the server as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- I making demo web, will be complete soon
+ Account Edit
+ Pet Edit
+ All Account
+ Level Search
+ Account Search
+ Bank Item

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I guess since it's outdated.
It's not worth the use imo anyway. If you do not use chinese language non unicode the client will crash if you pass your cursor above an item with description, and that happens with the chinese version of the server as well.

- How to fix it
- I like Xiah and want to Dev it, help me.
enis - [Release]Xiah China Server Translated and client 80% english - RaGEZONE Forums

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

enis - [Release]Xiah China Server Translated and client 80% english - RaGEZONE Forums

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
- I making demo web, will be complete soon
+ Account Edit
+ Pet Edit
+ All Account
+ Level Search
+ Account Search
+ Bank Item

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

- How to fix it
- I like Xiah and want to Dev it, help me.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

nice, but the error enis mean is that if you use like english language set and run the game then look book or stone at inventory(any item with itemdesc) it will crash client
works fine with greek and chinese languages(anything that supports unicode if im right)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xiah China Server Translated and client 80% english

What tool edit client zeut, i want using it in English.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me what error, cann't login with all
I don't know that is error setup data or error game
exp : (name ='test1') & (pass = 'aaa') =>

Last edited:
YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
Help me what error, cann't login with all
I don't know that is error setup data or error game
exp : (name ='test1') & (pass = 'aaa') =>

not sure but it could be that you dont have some service on or either the fact you still need chinese language package even if the client is in english :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back