Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] XV-TEAM Season 4 Full Files+SRC (22.07.02)

Reaction score
Hi, guys, today I'm here to share the files I've been working on for 2 years, bugs? Yes, it is very probable, but that is why they are provided with sources of everything. good luck

Changelog:

- A lot of fixes (that I can't remember)... :p
- Custom jewels (7)
- Custom skills (19)
- Radar minimap

Screenshots:

XGsZh4H - [Release] XV-TEAM Season 4 Full Files+SRC (22.07.02) - RaGEZONE Forums

Jo9RFt - [Release] XV-TEAM Season 4 Full Files+SRC (22.07.02) - RaGEZONE Forums

Videos:

Downloads:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the client IP is configured, I can't find the GetMainInfo

Reaction score
rewrite client source?
Yes, ofcourse only partially... you can find MACRO definitions of modifications If you are searching for: "NEM_" in: "Define_Global_New.h" file and this include infos about IP connection redirect and etc... (192.168.0.173)

As the client IP is configured, I can't find the GetMainInfo
Not GetMainInfo, you only must search by: 192.168.0.173 IP and edit by your IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, ofcourse only partially... you can find MACRO definitions of modifications If you are searching for: "NEM_" in: "Define_Global_New.h" file and this include infos about IP connection redirect and etc... (192.168.0.173)

Not GetMainInfo, you only must search by: 192.168.0.173 IP and edit by your IP
Wow,nice work,I am rewriting client with Qt 5.x full,so lots codes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1、elf custom two skills(Dragon Arrow and Butterfly Wave) not used ,skill icons is empty。

2、Radar minimap is only normal on the "lorencia" map,others maps show empty。

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gracias excelente aporte Kiosani, estoy testeando el juego que aportaste y todo va bien, solo me encontre con un bug tal ves tengas el fix, cuando presiono la letra C el glow de los items desaparece ( entras al juego y el glow funciona, pero presiono la letra C y desaparece completamente del personaje visualmente) al cambiar de mapa el glow vuelve normalmente.. pero si vuelvo a presionar la letra C vuelve a desaparecer y en el inventario los items directamente aparecen sin glow, los items execelent.
tampoco se puede entrar al blood castle , devil square y caos castle siendo master level, aparece un cartel nada mas, tendrias ese fix tambien, lo demas perfecto.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fix para mapa raklion, que cierra el cliente al moverse a ese mapa... no es problema del terrain y mapa del cliente ya intente cambiándolos y no se fixeo.. tampoco cambiando los moves y puertas de entrada. y alas de pj, npc, etc que se congelan cambiando de mapa o siempremente haciendo nada..

Back