Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] YARU Loong Source v1.3.RZ + v1.3.3.14 Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Yet Another ReUpload of the Loong Source Code.

The source files have been touched by so many hands here that I no longer know the version I should give the code, so I gave it a new one, v1.3.RZ, to show it has been shaped by the hands of RageZone members.
The source files contain all you should need for both client/server/DB, and you can always modify it to fit your needs. I've recompressed them smaller than ever with 7zip (source releases are so nice and small).

Loong Source v1.3.RZ (77MB): View attachment LoongSrc_v1-3-RZ.txt

This is the oldest client I could find, should be close enough (you should only need its graphics anyways).
It originally came in a self-extracting RAR. I repacked it in the better 7zip format to save 500MB.
It is the English Gamigo client, if you want to know.

Loong Client v1.3.3.14 (1.7GB): View attachment LoongClient_v1-3-3-14.txt

I will not be providing any support for these files. I simply want to provide a stable source for them.
Also despite what you may think, Release posters do not have to provide support for their releases. They only need to make sure their release does not contain malware and also to keep their links valid/alive.

Credits to SantaPanda for OP, Kreeate for fixes, and anyone else who contributed to the code.
A personal thanks to ZError , whose mirror link I obtained the source files from.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back