Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Yong Online Decrypter

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Good Day!!!

This file is to decrypt all .mtf and .mxf :) make sure you can find compatible client for this because you need to run this game.exe and put your .mtf and .mxf file inside new folder on the client should named "Encrypt" then another folder named "Decrypt" where the decrypted files will be transfered.

Try how it works and dont expect any support :p

ADD: Off topic post will be deleted and user will be infracted

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this tools. I know we wont expect any support from you, but i wish at least you can give us a little clue, like on what kind of game.exe should we use packed or not pack.

Well its up to you, like you've said "don't expect any support".

Thanks.

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
just run this game.exe like a game before you do that put your .mxf and .mtf file inside the encrypt folder and create decrypt folder so that it will be transfered to that folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just run this game.exe like a game before you do that put your .mxf and .mtf file inside the encrypt folder and create decrypt folder so that it will be transfered to that folder

Okay it's seems im doin it right. But unlucky im getting a error "This Exe don't execute independent." LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create shortcut then put on shortcut /app_run

Yes thats what im doin it right now. Now we have to find a compatible client for this game.exe? right sir?

EDITED:
We are goin to put the 2 files in your share in the Client we found right? Then all the MXF and MTF file will be put in new folder named "Encrypt"?

One question are we goin to delete the game.exe of that client and replace to your gamedecrypt.exe?

Last edited:

jow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
epic! thank you very much.. it works fine here :)

Reaction score
@Jumong
bro xD this works with ranph right :):?

EDIT
ohh men :): its not working in ph client (gunner client)

Last edited:
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
you need to find the proper yong client for this :p. all you need to get on ran ph is their .mxf and their .mtf :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm..what client u all using?
and anyone face D3D9 Generic Problem??

We have the same problem. Actually if you are goin to think about it, if we goin to use YongOnline as a client, then i think they have a different port and also they have a packed files on their game.exe. So we are really goin to face the same problem like D3D9 Generic PRoblem! ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a suggestion.. i think ranph is ep6 still... they just added some features..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jumong(The Brain-stormer)
Very nice tools for advanced users...

@All

You will run this in DOS COMMAND just type GameDecrytor/app_run in the installed folder.

Exploring The World
Reaction score
i think we should find a good client for this and then merge it with the other files....and mod jumong what about the development you are developing is it finish?...or not....

Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
can someone provide a compatible glogic.rcc for this. Thanks

Back