Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[REPACK-RELEASE] Escape From Tarkov - SPT - FIKA LAN Coop + MODS Binaries Source 

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Escape from tarkov REAL offline lan multiplayer coop mode.

IF YOU WONT READ THIS WHOLE SH*T DONT EVEN BOTHER TO WRITE TO THE THREAD,
SINCE YOU WILL ASK DUMBASS THINGS THAT ARE ALREADY WRITTEN HERE OK?!
READ BEFORE YOU WRITE/ASK HERE!

This is a repack. YES i know that there is an active develompent are on its way on DC servers, AND YES i know there is their own servers. This one is for those who want to jump right into this without any fckng around with files. AND this pack has some extra QOL plugins too. Thats all. Deal with it. You can get the source from github, those on the correct channels.

Its not my work i cannot and won't give you technical details/techsupport, its just a repack!
CHECK CREDITS AND SOURCES FOR MORE INFO!!!!

Before ANYTHING: I will report EVERYONE who will make a Slurring about the BS games scam scandal here in this thread. This is not the place for this! This repack has NOTHING to do with the so called "offline" multiplayer for 250USD... THIS RELEASE IS FOR LAN AND NOT FOR PVP/MAKING PRIVATE SERVERS! IT IS NOT EVEN STABLE FOR THAT! IF YOU WANT PVP GO AND PLAY ON ORIGINAL! THISIS PVE REAL LAN! What it means? In this pack; you are REALLY able to yank out the internet cable from the router, and you will still be able to play with it your friends, up to 16 players without internet connection or to login to other central servers, exept yours on lan.(Single player works as it should in SPT too.)
Arsehole Dricective Disclaimer: AKA. We wont take responsibility to your mistakes. If you are a an huge As s and you get yourself banned on DC; and/or even on the REAL game because you did not read all of this; that is YOUR problem. DO NOT USE THIS emulator directly on the original EFT!!! Make a copy of it to an other location in your machine! If you get banned cuz you are a lazy squirm, then its your fault!

DISCLAIMER ABOUT MODIFYING THIS PACK: If you gonna tamper with the pack add mods ect ect, i cannot help at all!
The pack i uploaded, works AS IS so if you add you add/remove mods/modify files or god knows what do you do with the files, and encounter problems, then it is *your* problem only, sorry. don't bother people here...

0. Extract the stuff. DO NOT USE special characters/foreginer/horcrux XD letters/spaces in the game's path!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

395 FULL PACK(Incl. Client) with SPT(3.9.5)+FIKA(Fika.Release.0.9.8995.14684)+MODS

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

395 Update only(No Client) with reconnect mod(Fika.Release.0.9.8995.14684):

NOTE: FOR UPDATING FROM 383: 3.9.3-4 SAVES; ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE OLDER ONE!!!!! YOU'LL NEED TO DO A WIPE UPON UPDATE!!

395 SPT + FIKA Update only for 3.9.4(Download 394, and apply on that):

Contains the latest FIKA coop and the SPT for 3.9.5.

Update method: You just need to copy over the old installation. Overwrite on 3.9.4 main folder. Overwrite everything, it will update SPT and FIKA.
394 Downloads + MODS INCLUDED:
ALL PARTS NEEDEED!!!! YOU START EXTRACT THE FIRST ONE THE OTHERS WILL EXTRACT FROM PART2..3.. automaticly. Used: WINRAR 5.x with 4GB Ram compression

MODS IN THE PACK!

393 Downloads:
ALL PARTS NEEDEED!!!! YOU START EXTRACT THE FIRST ONE THE OTHERS WILL EXTRACT FROM PART2..3.. automaticly. Used: WINRAR 5.x with 4GB Ram compression

SPT-TARKOV-393-COOP-LAN-NOMODS.part01.rar -
SPT-TARKOV-393-COOP-LAN-NOMODS.part02.rar -
SPT-TARKOV-393-COOP-LAN-NOMODS.part03.rar -
SPT-TARKOV-393-COOP-LAN-NOMODS.part04.rar -
SPT-TARKOV-393-COOP-LAN-NOMODS.part05.rar -
SPT-TARKOV-393-COOP-LAN-NOMODS.part06.rar -
OPTIONAL!!!! REPACK MODPACK FOR 3.9.3 - SEE REPACK INFO! IF YOU WANT MODS USE THIS:
JUST COPY THE TWO FOLDER INTO THE CLIENT'S ROOT.

OLD 383 Downloads:
Password: RaGeZoNe

Last FIKA Update for 383:
Plugin:
Server:
YOU NEED BOTH FILES TO EXTRACT TO THE CLIEN'S ROOT!

1. Start Register.bat - <- YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO DO THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL GAME, OTHERWISE STAY AWAY!! Only needed when you are extracting/moving entire client to an other location. This will register the client that like you have the original downloaded game.(No you wont need the OG version with this)

2. If you want to use your own server emulator with other than localhost, go to:
SPT_Data\Server\configs\http.json
and edit all 127.0.0.1 to YOUR SERVER's IP/VPN adress YES this does works public net and on vpn/radmin/hamachi.
Every other players NEEDS to be use the same server!!!!

3. If you would play alone or in lan; start Aki.Server.exe and wait up until it will load your server, wait until
it will show all green texts with ports.

WARNING AT THIS POINT YOU MIGHT NEED TO INSTALL
windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.23-win-x64.exe and windowsdesktop-runtime-8.0.4-win-x64.exe
FROM REDIST FOLDER! (Included but the launcher and server exe will popup the download to you also)

4. Start Aki.Launcher.exe.there will be an error, but that is allright.
You dont need to copy the setting files from orignal client, click no.

5. Go to settings in launcher and edit SPT game path Select the game main folder.

6. In the URL change 127.0.0.1 to you SERVER's IP(not client! if it is the same then
the same but if the server is on somewhere else you need to change to that IP)

7. Go back to main screen, create an account name(NO there is no password!)
and select a starter kit (mostly EOD but others can be used too, it is matter of tastes.)

8. Start Game, at first start you need to wait a countdown until the fika shows some disclaimer,
the small panel will disappear after the count down. After that at every start you will need to
press ok from now on upon login. Create character, and go in main menu. WE ARE NOT FINISHED YET!

Ok last setup step, Press F12, select Fika Core from the overlay roll down until the IP adresses, and
type in your CLIENT ip NOT THE SERVER, CLIENT!! AKA. your ow machine IP. Select, the same from force bind ip.
Press close. You are done.

NOTE! : THE OTHER PLAYERS AND CLIENTS HAS TO USE YOUR SERVER'S ADRESS IN THEIR CLIENTS,
EXEPT THE LAST STEP, THAT IS THEIR OWN!!

And just to know; there are NO working friend system(in 3.9.3 there is a low lever working one now...) in the main menu! You can only play multi with the method seen in this tutorial!

10. Now the good stuff. Host starts a map, any map at any daytime, BUT! ALL OTHER CLIENTS MUST SELECT THE SAME MAP AND DAYTIME!

All player goes up until the screen is shows your character and there is a panel on the right
with a button "Host Raid". No one will see each other do not panic! It is normal. Now:

12. Host press the button, and selects total player number INCLUDING the host. and press start.

13. The host will be loaded up until a point when a game shows "waiting for other players" and there is the
force start button below. At this time the others will press refresh on their raid list the host will be visible
on the list. and clicks join to the host. IF the button is red then the host is still loading. You need to wait.

14. Everyone joins and everyone happy. Happy extract.

IF you followed the tutorial it SHOULD work. We tested with my team multiple occasions. If something not works, the error it is at your end. I wont and i can't know what is your sh*t is, especially If you post messages like "I did everything and not working" ect ect underinformative POS posts, just Sodoff. Those are zero informations. I feel sorry for you but dont care XD

THE F12 OVERLAY MENU IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!
- Your saved profiles are in: user\profiles\ every single one of it transferable thru other servers manually.
383 and 393 version SAVES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE!!!!! YOU NEED TO DO A WIPE UPON UPDATE!!

Repack Features added mods/extras(3.9.3-4-5):

• SAIN BOT MOD - with required mods: waypoint bigbrain questing, waypoint and looting bots mod.
  • Declutterer - For the better performance
  • Quest Tracker - For more clear quest tracking on the hud
  • Backdoor bandit - for C4 and door breaching
  • GTFO - for game hud and better extractions
  • Dynamic maps - Better maps ingame
  • EFTAPI - framework for some mods - patched for gamehud
  • GamePanelHUD - hud ingame.
  • More checkmarks - better item checking for quests
  • Player encumberance bar - know your weight limits!
  • Amands graphics - more cutom graphics.
  • Boss notifier - know who is gona kick your butt and where.
  • DAD gamer mode - cheats for weaklings.
  • FOVFix - Better FOV.
  • FUinertia - better player movements.
  • Hidden Caches - Smoke shows to you where are the hidden stashes in the map
  • Freecam - Out of body experience for cheaters XD
  • Skipper - you can skip quests.
  • Auto run - Who wants to push always a button for large distances huh?!
  • Radar - it is what it says. Locate your enemy... its in either on hud or in an item. your choice in configs.
  • Use items from anywhere - Bind the items to 456789 buttons from any slot. Why not??
Every option above can be turned on or off.
Every Server aspect can be edited inside SPT_Data/Server everything in plain JSON files!
Every other settings can be edited manually in user/ folder.

SOURCE FOR THE SPT MOD SERVER AND OTHER STUFF:
FIKA SOURCE CODES:

Big thanks for the original creators! AND for the mod creatory SPT team and for the FIKA team! Credits for Lacyway, and those who were not mentioned here, but contributed.If you want to support FIKA, go to their DC! If you want to support AKI go to their DC too, but do not speak about fika at aki or your sorry as s will be kicked like hell! XD Also If you play with this; you are automaticly being assumed that you did bought the original game. Ok?(Wink wink) Do not get ranting about different forums that how you get this or that version XD Ok Nor here or on DC... This/That is not a Warez forum XD Load; while it last. Or check around on Discord! It is worth it! If you still have questions, YOUTUBE IS YOUR FRIEND, there is full of tutorials about this modpack! Setup/addons/crymearivers XD

Have fun!

Last edited:
Did YOU tried it?!

I am assuming, that since there is a DC for this so they might go there to comment on this... I just prepared this pack to get the stuff more easily for people, not to open a troubleshooting thread XD. The technical stuff is on DC, not to mention the updates.

Last edited:
Hi I've reuploaded with a mirror with attachments included too.

Use adblock.

Full unarchived : 41.2GB

The Rz attachments: *Not updated versions. check updated one below.

I didn't test EFT from tutorial above, DIY.
Enjoy.

Edit:
Please keep downloading, cause this will expire in future if no one downloads. :)!

Last edited:
Hi does anyone have a working link for the files? Thanks.

Hi does anyone have a working link for the files? Thanks.
Pixeldrain links are up and running. First post. Open the spoiler for all the links. All part is needed.

This one is for those who want to jump right into this without any fckng around with files. AND this pack has some extra QOL plugins too.
Thank you - this is exactly what I was looking for and it works perfectly (including the recent update you posted) after following all instructions. I will eventually try it over LAN with a friend, I am hoping it will be similar to playing t-hunt mode in Rainbow Six Vegas.

Thank you - this is exactly what I was looking for and it works perfectly (including the recent update you posted) after following all instructions. I will eventually try it over LAN with a friend, I am hoping it will be similar to playing t-hunt mode in Rainbow Six Vegas.
I hope you like it, but no, it is nothing like Vegas. At all. XD (I played a LOT of vegas 2 in the days) not Siege nor any other competitive games... Its much closer to a battleroyale game mixed with some ARMA, but smaller maps (not so small there is huge as s maps but nothing like arma.) and some BR looting questing mechanism... Also it is different the controls and handling too(not too hard nothing like the mentioned ARMA it is much easier but there is some things you will google up i can assure you XD). IMHO with my friends it has some stealth/tactical hardcore elements too, if you rush like a poisoned rat around the map, you will be killed. This is a HARD and realistic game :D Extraction shooter. Not a "casual" game. but you can jump in a factory map anytime though(smallest map)

Is it possible for you to make an SPT 3.9.2 Crack? I loved your 3.8.3 one but many mods have released since for 3.9.2

Is it possible for you to make an SPT 3.9.2 Crack? I loved your 3.8.3 one but many mods have released since for 3.9.2
I must point out, that i didn't made/make anything... Ok? (Cracks and whatnot... also in my pack/files AKI IS NOT cracked or modified in my repack, AT ALL..) I just repacked it, and shared a program, and had a fix for the client's registry. I would't touch 3.9.x versions for a while, yet.... most of the mods are not working yet. Also, someone will do a fix for that too soon... i am sure of it... i never said i made anything in this pack i just shared as it is... :\ Check around forums that attend things like erm... "Cracks..." Consider this pack as a repack. Nothing else, i never said i will keep it up to date, i just shared the latest mods for 3.8.3... But 3.9 there is sooo much things changed, i will wait a while.

One other thing: In this pack this is not a "cracked" one the files itself are clean... its just a registry file editor adding in register.bat... everyone is perfectly entitled to do modifications on their own machine's Registry editor legally... so it is not a crack at all and it is legal... You are not modifying anything. Just adding a REG file to your own windows database. XD

Last edited:
I understand, do you know anything about how this functions without tarkov installed? since AKI requires tarkov on the machine, does this just simulate it with all the files or is the register necessary? By the way most mods have been updated to 3.9 in the past days so maybe something will come out. Do you have an idea of where I could look for something like this if it did? Thanks for the help

Edit: NVM i realise you wouldnt have access to the technical details, no worries. Could you direct me to one of the DC servers?
Edit 2: Could I somehow use the register.bat from these files to trick a 3.9 Aki into thinking tarkov files are present? thats what my question was

Last edited:
Latest 3.9.3 + Client + FIKA added to the main thread.
The Older 383 is in a spoiler below the latest version downloads if needed!

MODPACK FOR 3.9.3 IS ADDED TO MAIN DOWNLOADS! THIS IS NOW OPTIONAL!(YOU CAN CHOSE FROM VANILLA OR MODDED) YOU CAN GET FROM HERE TOO:
Just extract BepinEX and user folders to the Client's main folder and you are done!

As for the modlist features for 3.9.3 (there were some changes since not all mods were avaliable in 393 yet):
- SAIN BOT MOD - with waypoint,bigbrain questing, waypoints and looting bots mod.
- Declutterer - For the better performance
- Quest Tracker - For more clear quest tracking on the hud
- Backdoor bandit - for C4 and door breaching
- GTFO - for game hud and better extractions
- Dynamic maps - Better maps ingame
- EFTAPI - framework for some mods - patched for gamehud
- GamePanelHUD - hud ingame.
- More checkmarks - better item checking for quests
- Player encumberance bar - know your weight limits!
- Amands graphics - more cutom graphics.
- Boss notifier - know who is gona kick your ass and where.
- DAD gamer mode - cheats for weaklings.
- FOVFix - Better FOV.
- FUinertia - better player movements.
- Hidden Caches - Smoke shows to you where are the hidden stashes in the map
- Freecam - Out of body experience for cheaters XD
- Skipper - you can skip quests.
- Auto run - Who wants to pust always a button for large distances huh?!
- Radar - it is what it says. Locate your enemy... its in either on hud or in an item. your choice in configs.
- Use items from anywhere - Bint the items to 456789 buttons from any slot. Why not??

NO HIP CROSSHAIR MOD AS OF CURRENTLY.

Thats about SUM-s it. Have fun.

Note: in 393 there is a very alpha version of the ingame friend system... not perfect yet, but you can use it, but expect some errors/bugs! They are working on it! They'r also working on the issue of reconnecting to raids if connection lost, afaik it is not done yet.

Last edited:
Hey when i try to unpack everything it says that part 2 is broken or has an unknown file ending?

Hey when i try to unpack everything it says that part 2 is broken or has an unknown file ending?
Try with latest winrar(Not with some third party app), i just checked mine(Extracted all archives), it is extracting just fine...

Perhaps it has been corrupted when you did tired to download it? It is possible that you had some error with your connection during download that can corrupt the file you are downloadin, IDK... Also check if you Antivirus not interfere somehow...
Try download part 2 again, I dont know... and as i said use winrar. Also i might wont need to tell you that you need to begin with part1 ofc and all part files and every single one rar file is needed.... DUH.. iknow but who knows...

Anyone else has problem with part 2?!
It extracts for me 100% w/o any errors...

Last edited:
Hi I've reuploaded with a mirror with attachments included too.

Use adblock.

Full unarchived : 41.2GB

The Rz attachments: *Not updated versions. check updated one below.

I didn't test EFT from tutorial above, DIY.
Enjoy.

Edit:
Please keep downloading, cause this will expire in future if no one downloads. :)!
is there a chance i can get this file still

is there a chance i can get this file still
There are the old files under the latest downloads.... open the spoiler in installation tutorial.
I must point out that 383 now is considered old and no support will be given for it. Download while it lasts.

TODAY'S UPDATE: Its a busy week for fika XD Here is the latest FIKA update for 3.9.4 Its a hotfix!

LACYWAY NOTES Hotfix Fika.Release.0.9.8976.35143 + DS + SERVER:
Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where the dedicated client could not leave a scav raid
  • Client now crashes if it's not a dedicated profile launching the plugin
  • Fixed botgen issues with other mods on the server
  • Temporarily fixed an issue with v-sync and reflex causing lower FPS than intended (this is a very complicated problem and will take some time to solve completely, for now I recommend not running either feature at all if you can)
  • Dedicated hosts are no longer added to the enemy list of the bot groups
  • Reduced the amount of redundant data sent by the dedicated host
  • Improved the generated launch script for dedicated servers
EDIT: There was a bug with the dedicated client, if you get an error that you are not starting with a dedicated profile, please redownload the dedicated plugin and extract it again.

Usage: Extract all files exept Dedicated plugin for the game, dedicated only needs if you'r gonna use a headless client dedicated, otherwise it causes issues.

Attachments

Last edited:
I was wondering if there was a way to get SPT-Aki profile editor to work, when I try it says “spt server not found” and shows a bunch of “missing” files but those files are all in “aki_data”

aki_data was renamed to spt_data.... FYI: This thread is not about that tool. . The profile editor is perfectly legal so you can ask around there freely...

UPDATE:
The latest editor version supports 3.9.x so download that. Update it man!

NEW 3.9.4 Update:

Note from lacyway:

This release is for SPT 3.9.4 . Fika.Release.0.9.8980.39200 + Dedicated 1.0.2​

Hello everyone!Another small hotfix has been released for the client, server and dedicated plugin. Fika plugin, server and dedicated needs an update!

Patch Notes​

• You can no longer send a container that has a blacklisted item in it
  • You can now ping while in freecam (even while dead)
  • Fixed a bug where placing an item would run X times the amount of players, finishing quests early
  • Fixed a memory leak from "Save on death"
  • Fixed nullref exception on server when checking profiles
  • Fixed dedicated client losing connection after long periods of time
  • Fixed dead players randomly becoming astronauts, flying out into space
  • Fixed a bug where HideoutGameWorld would not get instantiated, resulting in item sending malfunctioning
  • Fixed a bug where client players would not get added to the BotsGroup enemy list
  • Fixed a bug where AI would not hear clients moving
  • Fixed a bug in the JobScheduler resulting in low/erratic FPS while V-Sync and/or Reflex is enabled
  • Added a new advanced option to disable SPT AI patches (not recommended unless you want to experiment, might result in better AI)
  • Added automatic RAM cleaner to the dedicated plugin
  • Dedicated server now consider a connection lost after 20 seconds of inactivity rather than 5
  • Added a new "-updateRate" commandline to the dedicated plugin
  • Dedicated clients no longer preload the hideout
  • Made error messages from running the dedicated client without a dedicated profile more clear
  • Dedicated clients can no longer make sound, even though they technically never move
  • Added new BG logo for the launcher

Usage: Extract all files exept Dedicated plugin for the game, dedicated only needs if you'r gonna use a headless client dedicated, otherwise it causes issues. YOU NEED ALL FILES! (Dedicated not mandatory though)

Have fun!

Attachments

Last edited:

Update 3.9.5 SPT + LATEST FIKA update(Contains SPT 3.9.5!!):
(Requied client is EFT 0.14.9.30626 JUN27th 2024 Released
it will work with the 3.9.4 posted here in the thread also)

Update without mods(AKA Vanilla, but it applicable to the
modded or unmodded 3.9.4, mods will work the same either way):

Contains the latest FIKA coop and the SPT for 3.9.5.
Update method:
You just need to copy over the old installation. Overwrite.
- Added the AKI character editor in the update.

Lacyway's FIKA SPT 3.9.5 Patch Notes:​

• Reworked how clients retrieve loot upon game start, this eases up development for Reconnecting at a later stage
  • You no longer incorrectly get awarded achievements with "Easy Kill" progression
  • Minor tweaks to movement sync
  • Added handling for disabling/enabling SPT patches depending on version
  • Dedicated client now terminates after 5 minutes if no connections are made during startup
Have fun!

Last edited:
Hey all, thanks for EFT and updates, really appreciate it. I'm having an issue on launch which I've taken screenshots. It keeps coming up with the same error regardless of version I've downloaded. Any help would be really appreciated.

Edit: Sorry I missed the install directory in settings. All working fine now!

Attachments

• 2024-08-11_23-49-57 - [REPACK-RELEASE] Escape From Tarkov - SPT - FIKA LAN Coop + MODS - RaGEZONE Forums
    2024-08-11_23-49-57.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 2024-08-11_23-50-21 - [REPACK-RELEASE] Escape From Tarkov - SPT - FIKA LAN Coop + MODS - RaGEZONE Forums
    2024-08-11_23-50-21.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Back