Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
has anyone made a list of commands pertining to buying ships or other items to be entered in the console they could share at all please thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

these two files should make the repack run in Win 10.
PW same as OP's.

^ Dont use this one. See my later post.

Edit 2: Wrote a little script to automatically install all .Microtrans files. I dont know what good the deprecated folder is so I would remove it prior to running my installer:

Is there a way to fix Neverwinter Online like this too?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

Could anyone please list the console commands for each individual event and daily events? I tried to figure them out, but no luck. I activate the Borg Event, but that's as far as I got. I'm asking this as I hoping to not have to change my PC dates (not that I would know when each event was meant to be on).

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would be nice

How Exactly do we use the microtransaction installer. Would be nice to see a turtorial or explanation of some kind :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question i'm a noob if it comes to how i play this with 2 computers in the same network. Could anyone help me out.

1. i opened the 8090 port on my router.
2. Went into MCP and choose to run in public local mode. But im stuck on atempting to connect to controller tracker. 192......12 This goes for both systems.
3. For the second system when i try to lookup the server it also greets me with the message atempting to connect to controller tracker 192......32

How do i get this sorted?.

System specs:
System 1 intel i7 11700K 32gb ram RTX 2060 - Windows 11
System 2 intel i5 3570K 16gb ram Amd R9 270X - Windows 7
both or connected to the same router.
Ness199X - [Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all!
I was wondering if somebody managed to get their hands on a more recent version?
Thanks!

By the way, where do I find a list of all the items that can be spawned?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all!
I was wondering if somebody managed to get their hands on a more recent version?
Thanks!

By the way, where do I find a list of all the items that can be spawned?
i asked the same long ago but seems to impossible to get a reply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunatly sharring links is almost imposible. The total archive is over 50GB and most cloud services wants you to pay for that ammount of data. I still have a copy on 2 different hard drives. But yet not allowed to share it at al due to that i am a streamer on twitch and came to an agreement with cryptic and Arc games to have the rights to stream the content on twitch. There for i had to agree with the term on not being allowed to share it. Even though i got it years ago from this site.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Source completely dead at this point? I found Gorkn's files but I don't think that's it - looked like just a bunch of data folders. I would love to just tinker with this for myself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i never had actual; time to play this years ago, but can the high level away missions and raids ( or whtever they are called in sto ) be played solo or can anything be done to trick or add/simulate more players? so that the content is playable...??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think so.
Hi, do you know anything can fix the ConvertFont tool inside your src archive ? I'd want to convert a font into sto's font. That will helps me to localication the game

Back