Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

REPENT - got a fix and need a client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a few patch files that contain about ~300mb of data from the RepentCN(china SUN?) client.. I guess they could be useful.
I'm uploading them now.

Also medeath2 for the server to show up in the list all you have to do is set the SERVER_INFO table right? I tried different methods but my server wont show up. Am I missing something?

EDIT:
patch files:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's not repent, the Client I uploaded has abit of Legend Of Ares in it. having said that, The maps in Repent online are as is, from what i can see in the Database and Client there is no Etana. After making a Character you start in your own land "Scared land" being (from loa days) Empire or Ally land. trading happened in "Hollna" or further Equal maps. It's a strange game from what people expect. The Game Play is almost the same but you will never see the game being the same in Maps and further more Style.

Give you an idea.
>Max level 100
>EXP gain a lot lower from LOA (also means to get to level 2 you needed 6000exp instead of 2300)
>Items were based on the game itself. LOA only went further then Crystal to Expand game play. To have Crystal items you were Strong, to have 17-19MP/AGI/CON crystal you were OP Or well equip :)

What else exactly your missing to get game running?Have u manage to load game without getting dc'ed?

EDIT:Sorry for disturbing tought but im waiting the game for so long now and I would like to see it back up.thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also found all the korean patch files, there's like 700 of them:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry i have been working heaps in the last few days, I'm going to look into all the patches but when i did get to the point of the game loading i used a patch that was 146v. it didnt load cause It was missing some UI files and i could locate them :/

I'll try the patches and see what i can find useful! Thanks heaps for this mate. :)
I did edit the SERVER_INFO table it is a must that you do that but it wont help in showing up in the client, The Client will always see the Server list but it wont be able to connect if the ip's are wrong. :)

I've have just downloaded all the patches from there Site and the repent patches. the Loa ones are useless. but the Repent ones are Very close to what i used to even see the list. Thankfully 1.18 is the one that's Closest to the server. I'm thinking there patch from 1.10-1.15 will be the one to use. it will help anyways. :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found a few patch files that contain about ~300mb of data from the RepentCN(china SUN?) client.. I guess they could be useful.
I'm uploading them now.

Also medeath2 for the server to show up in the list all you have to do is set the SERVER_INFO table right? I tried different methods but my server wont show up. Am I missing something?

EDIT:
patch files:

where did u find that patches?

Back