Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Req]Hero rev 191 Dual GM Slayer L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm someone can .. give me that ? for Dual GM Slayer or some GM Dual Wep like Dual Ghost ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
already posted... just look at category l2j modding :| if you know what's that... and USE SEARCH .. GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMFG kotor i see that ! BUT DON`T WORK FOR ME FOR THIS I POST HERE !!!!!!!!!!! AND i think` i know what is that !

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol... i understand that the button doesn;t function... but there are two things that function (don't blame me for this :))):
1. Your head...
2. Google.com

and u can read the stikyes sometimes ... :|

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WHAT THE **** U SPEAK ENGLISH KOTOR ? i say that pack for dual wep don`t work for me NO THAT BUTTON OMFG !

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Stop flamming and look at the client modding section.If u are not able to install them,ask for help in the appropriate section/thread.Im sure Kaali will help you out.

PS.Next time try to discribe more what you have done and the problems occured so others will understand you more.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back