Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQ] LOTF source with reborn and db leveler..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am searching for the LOTF source with reborn and the db lvler.. :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the lotf source +++ has the rb and the db leveler u need to do it ur self...a db is like 8 exp balls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i highly doubt its lazy.. more like you dont know how to do it...?? and why would anyone give you a source that has those in it.... the reborn source not alot of people have... but yeah best thing to do learn C# or buy a source for about 20 bucks a login freeze one xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah i can code it but im too lazy :D anyway LOTF sucks..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really can if i can LOL.. Anyway Screw you all the Conquer section of RZ sucks greedy people bla bla bla..

We dont want people like you here anyway, so thank you for leaving :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah i can code it but im too lazy :D anyway LOTF sucks..

I really can if i can LOL.. Anyway Screw you all the Conquer section of RZ sucks greedy people bla bla bla..

If you're too "lazy" to code, you don't deserve to have and run a conquer private server. Not only that, but why complain about Tanel's source when you're too "lazy" to make one of your own?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you're too "lazy" to code, you don't deserve to have and run a conquer private server. Not only that, but why complain about Tanel's source when you're too "lazy" to make one of your own?

rofl wow i havent flammed in awhile but this guys a complete moron... just had 2 make a comment about it anywayz

#agreed

and he's obviously not to "lazy" he just can't code lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@james1992_2006
How do you know ? k thx stfu now..

@Lateralus
Dont say me u dont agree it sucks

@Korvacs
Gtfo ?..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@james1992_2006
How do you know ? k thx stfu now..

@Lateralus
Dont say me u dont agree it sucks

@Korvacs
Gtfo ?..

Nah im alrite thanks

With your current attitude your not going to get very far in this community...it really is best you give up and leave :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WannADead: If you could code, you wouldn't try to defend your self. You'd laugh and think "idiots".

Back