Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J requeriments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi i need to know if my machine support lineage 2 plz anyone can tellme?
p4 2.4
1gb ram
mother msi dual channel hyper trheading
ge force cxc 256
HD 120 sata...

is not enought ?????

i dont want to crash my pc

Reaction score
Thats plenty. I wish I had that good of a computer. Im running celeron 1.8, 770mb ram and ge force 4 mx 420 on full graphics and options with small amounts of lag.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hernanpato said:
hi i need to know if my machine support lineage 2 plz anyone can tellme?
p4 2.4
1gb ram
mother msi dual channel hyper trheading
ge force cxc 256
HD 120 sata...

is not enought ?????

i dont want to crash my pc

you just wantet to show your pc's gear lol, dude, with that pc you can also run doom III max res if you want...

if you just want to show all how good a pc you got, add it to your signature like me :thumbup:

dont want to crash my pc ... im still laughing :chair:

edit i need to update my sig, exchanged my clawhammer for a newcastle (newcastle better for OC, and generally faster altho lower L2 cache).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
im bored so feel like postin my pc specs
2800+ amd athlon xp
512mb ram
128mb geforce mx 440
dual 80gb hdds

o and
2 servers running windows 2003 enterprise(fully licenced)
quad xeon 2.8ghz cpus
8gb ram
internal graphics
and 500gb availble hard disk space on 6 hot plugable scsi hard disks(500gb total not per drive)

total cost bout

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Angelic_Death said:
this server emu will run on a pentium 75mhz as long as you got abit of ram takes about 15mb ram when it loads and about 3mb per user online

omg so your telling me (i got 512 ddr ram) i could run a server with 169 players on my server with no lag? O_O, if thats true could i run a server with 100 playe5rs on and still do poop on my cpu without ppl laggin?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back