Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reques for petCouter file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had problem to make my zone server working because it ask for petCounter

before it happen when i load zone server its ask for pretmcharts_23 & and after i got the file which i rename file pretmcharts_24. and put it at a3\a3log.

so i reload the zone server, some how it asking petCounter not found.
anyone can help me to get this file and where should I put this file ?
Please help me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if ur world index is zero, then u gotta name then all, filename_0 and so on..!! petcounter...yes...i guess there are different for all world indices..i initially used petcount.1 and renamed it..but it still showed the error..but then again when i got the actual percount.0, the problem disappeared...so its now ur turn to find out ur world index and lemme know..so i can post the required petcounter for u..!!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hey insane, you forgot to mention " U.T.F.S.B. "

=P

(sry im kinda bored)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for iNs@nE --> where did i got to see world index

somehow i dunno where i had to see my world index, eniwe if you dont mind please give my any of petCounter you had and where to put it. let see does it work or not.

Please

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
forgive me..but did i hear you say u got ur server working totally fine..?? dont tell me u never came across the word called 'World Index' ... OMG...theres only 1 solution to your problem....as Rudy would put it.. 'U.T.F.S.B'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is U.T.F.S.B ??

Yes my server do work fine but no zone server, that cause after i have succesfully create charachter and try to begin in loading its stop, so help me to make my zone server alive with petCounter file that missing. Any explaination eniwe what is U.T.F.S.B ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
USE THE F***ING SEARCH BUTTON

you asked for it =P

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okay..i aint gonna be as bad as rudy...but take this..petcount error doesnt stop your zone from functioning...!! if u still didnt get the point..UTFSB

Master Summoner
Reaction score
okay..i aint gonna be as bad as rudy...but take this..petcount error doesnt stop your zone from functioning...!! if u still didnt get the point..UTFSB

@insane:
we should stop answering those questions. its clear to me theres no point in doing so, because rather than apologize for asking an already-asked question, they act as if they have already been searching for the problem. You and I have come across those problems before, asked a very few questions answered a lot of them. I think its time to stop.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm..yeah..i guess ur right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back