Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Dungeon as Mapset

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to add Dungeon as mapset for quest for now?

The mapset which acts as a dropbox then a selection between Mansion or Dungeon, that mapset.

I was wondering, is it possible to be added?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No it's not because it's not implented in our exe's if we would have a december 2006 matchserver then we would be possible to do this but since we dont ...

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is possible, seeing as mansion is selectable anyway. If it wasn't implemented, it wouldn't dropdown in the first place.

I'll look into it later.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm thats true also but from what ive seen in the exe it's not possible but i havent seen all in it

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I requested for this because I wanted to test some standard scenarios with it. :D

Everything original ftw

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, anyone would do, just from the official version of Gunz. Heh, since brGunz's come in a system.mrs I guess it's easier to be used than KGunz or JGunz that's in the update.mrs

Upvote 0
Back