Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Guide PW server 1.4.5 or better

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all.
Well, I know this is repost of reposts, but really need a good guide on how to mount a PW server 1.4.5. I've seen one but the files are fruits u_u.
I need to know if anyone has a good tuto, or if anyone can build one for me.
The idea is that they are all, including how to edit the files, the quest, the shop, NPCs, monsters.
If possible also for editing programs.
I know I'm asking a lot, but I do not mean the gifting, if so better, but I'm willing to contribute for the information if necessary.
My idea is to mount a good servant, a permanent one, that the level of the best private servers today. I am a passionate about this game and the only thing I need to close the circle is to my own server and to administer it as I like.

Pardon my English is not the best. Forgiveness also done repost, but none of the post that there is complete information. From already thank you very much, I expect good answers.

Greetings!
Happy New Year.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think if I had a good guide would not require much knowledge about linux, and truth without offending, just ask a guide to those who want to give or cooperate, need not, if they will not give it, respond, thanks :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, I get in lightning stroke to learn Linux. Now, amount to the link above .... Other things, where do I get?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the info 343, did not know there was a special guide for servers, and I set out to learn about it. Now, I have already learned, what is the next step in the installation of my server? (Following the guidance given above, of course)
Greetings!

Reaction score
Being new(er) to servers I would start out with my v136 package (located HERE), as it is so easy I have successfully taught my pet monkey to install it (no joke)... Then of course once you start picking things up about (specifically PW) servers, you will know what to do with the future versions which may not be considered as 'user friendly' to install or get running...

Alternatively you could get v145v63 running based off my thread HERE (if you really had your heart set on v145). Though unless you have some kind of previous PW server knowledge and acclimation you're not too likely to get v145v69 running... ... ... Though, even if you opt for v145v63, I would still recommend you download my v136 release since it has a ton of the 'base' "stuff" you will need to get up and running (a [basic] web 'site' for registration/administration, the necessary DB's etc...)... ... ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation, 343. If you say it is recommended to start with the 136 version and then upgrade to the 145 I will. But I have a question, I must start from scratch, or you can update the files? The DB will be the same, the same website and registrations?
Greetings!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't know why still asking for the best guide of pw when they have a lot of guides, around of 8 or more, for this people many devs are boring about pw, the vbox or vw release are to simple to put on, just have to change the ip and password, but still asking when they don't know about the basic linux skills, just have to use google for the answers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pff, you don't have to know linux perfectly just to install & run server - proved by huge amount of Russians who think that colinux is tool for pwserver and fedora, debian etc - are runtime environments for serverfiles
All you need to know - are chmod, cd commands and apt-get manager.
About editing files. There are many guides how to do this, even videos (dunno about english, but in ru surely there are some).
Wanna tools? Pwtools by Ronny are free and easy to use. But, of course you will have to pay for the best tools.

Based on the foregoing, all you need to make a good serv - is to read read and read

Reaction score
Hi all.
Well, I know this is repost of reposts, but really need a good guide on how to mount a PW server 1.4.5. I've seen one but the files are fruits u_u.
I need to know if anyone has a good tuto, or if anyone can build one for me.
The idea is that they are all, including how to edit the files, the quest, the shop, NPCs, monsters.
If possible also for editing programs.
I know I'm asking a lot, but I do not mean the gifting, if so better, but I'm willing to contribute for the information if necessary.
My idea is to mount a good servant, a permanent one, that the level of the best private servers today. I am a passionate about this game and the only thing I need to close the circle is to my own server and to administer it as I like.

Pardon my English is not the best. Forgiveness also done repost, but none of the post that there is complete information. From already thank you very much, I expect good answers.

Greetings!
Happy New Year.

there is many guide in here and out there. what you need only search try and error

Back