Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Hitsugaya signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Leggomyeggo
2. Max size (468x125)
3. [Render]
4. Light blue w/ mix of dark blue
5. Um, I'm not quite sure what the 'style' is? the background style I guess, correct me if I'm wrong.
O.O Light or Tech (Whatever in your opinion looks better, Since I have no clue either one.)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Leggomyeggo - [Request] Hitsugaya signature - RaGEZONE Forums

/Fate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a little confused by the picture you posted for no reason and the following /fate. Are you suggesting I use that picture or something?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't post it in your request thread if it wasn't what you requested and you've edited your first post do you want me to redo it to those specifications or leave it as it is?

/Fate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OH poop

Sorry, my bad I thought that was just like a idea for a signature. That's great!, except the name is still Hitsugaya. Sorry if I'm sounding like a nub, I'm not to experienced in Graphic's design so yeah that works perfectly! :]

My bad, seriously xD! but yeah thats perfect :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back