• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(request)Hounds: The Last Hope Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I want some help from you. Hounds: The Last Hope game was opened in 2015 but ceased its operations in 2020. It is a game with coop and pvp modes from a tpp perspective.
Production team: CJ Game Lab CorporationGame
engine:LithTech Jupiter Ex
programming language c++
Please can anyone open this game as a private server?
The game had audiences in Turkey, Europe, Korea and Japan, but the game was closed down with the disbandment of the developer team.

Game Trailer:

Note: Since the Steam version was discontinued a long time ago, the global version has become a Turkey file.

I will put download links of the global version and the Japanese Korean version for people working on the project.
en:
japanese:
Korea:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, me and my friends would love to play this game again it was very fun both COOP and even better the PvP was insane it was the best game i ever played if anyone can make a server or even help us make one please do let us know thank you

Ryu456 hi, i made a post on elitpvpers too using your google drive links i hope you dont mind also im gonna post a gameplay video here might make people more interested

Last edited:
Back