Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] How to edit cursor and weapon textures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not real sure on how to edit the cursor for gunz, and how to make weapon models, like make a new sword. If anyone can explain or give me a program of some sort, it will be appreciated. TY.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah i know this u have to use photoshop and the .dds plug-ins from nvidia it took me along time but i figured it out. i also am using the dds converter 2 if u google that that will take ur .dds to tga or jpg and png its helpfull from there u can use photoshop to edit the rest

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya, but my friend tried to edit weapon, and it didnt work, but it worked for clothes.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
instead of photoshop u can use paint after u convert it to a jpg from dds just look for dds converter 2 on google it helps

Upvote 0

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you cant make new models but u can change its textures

Upvote 0

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hakurah vc sabe editar a parte fisica do objeto? eu axo que posso conseguir um meshname sim

Upvote 0
Back