Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Lime Odyssey Alpha Client

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
About 3 years ago I Alpha tested Lime Odyssey, I was wanting to create an Emulator for it however my hard drive crashed and I lost my Alpha client (cant get it back :( ) was wondering if anyone had a copy that took part in the Aeria Games Alpha testing? So I can continue with my work.

Reaction score
@Kallyanna

Is this the same game?

If so just register with a junk email and do not use any "real" information.
It will not allow you to use internet downloader's, it will not allow you to just copy/paste the download link, and you must be logged in to get the file.
Pretty stringent rules for a game client.
The information about the client I did find. This is an older client from 2010 Closed Beta Test.
LimeOdyssey3CBTinstall.exe
1.64 GB 1218 28 Apr 10

I did find one Thailand link, but it seems to be disabled or such a slow connect that the timer times out the page.
Part 1 and part 2 (uploaded by slayersman about 2 years 5 months and 3 weeks ago)

This thread has information about the game.
Along with some mediafire files for English sounds (NPC sounds), etc.
Might be worth checking out.

Torrent from 2 years back.
This game is hard to find anything on. LOL
Sorry I cannot find anything newer.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I accidently deleted my old client unfortunately.... Still trying to get in contact with the people who were in the Alpha testing with me :/

Back