Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] List of current bugs+fixes in rageonline 0.9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If people could reply with bugs I will keep this thread updated so we are all singing from the same sheet.

Also if somone is currently working on a certain bug fix send a reply and i will log your name next to the bug so other people know whos working on it and can contact you if they want to help out.

------------------

RAGE ONLINE 0.9 BUGS

Language config error - Even though change language setting still loads fr - Thread - Nobody

Alliance application text box - Application box points to Extended text not application text - Thread - Nobody

Galaxy IE - Thread - Nobody

After finished 1 building, when it "reloads", it dosnt update the planet resources - Thread - Nobody

If you build 1st the "small shielding dome", it won't let u build the large shield dome - Thread - Nobody

Building destruction not available - Thread - Nobody

FIXES AND THREAD LINKS

[FIXED] - When u r reading the messages, if u change planet, bump, error - Thread - byo

[FIXED] - If u send a fleet (flotten3.php), if u change planet, error - Thread - byo

[FIXED] - When canceling a technology, it dosnt give u back the resources. - Thread - byo

[FIXED] - IE small chars - Thread - hero322

[FIXED] - French Message - Thread - hero322

------------------

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a current up to date list of problems and bugs left to be resolved for Rage Online ver 0.9

Would be nice to have a thread with a todo list and maybe people know what needs to be done instead of going over what someone is currently working on and got it 70% fixed.

If people could reply with bugs I will keep this thread updated so we are all singing from the same sheet.

Also if somone is currently working on a certain bug fix send a reply and i will log your name next to the bug so other people know whos working on it and can contact you if they want to help out.

------------------

RAGE ONLINE 0.9 BUGS

Galaxy IE - Thread - Nobody

[FIXED] - IE small chars - Thread - hero322

[FIXED] - French Message - Thread - hero322

------------------
some bugs it is becouse the files are not complete yet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just thought it would be nice to have a central thread for rage server files as this board does a few server versions.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
respect what your doing mate..

but yeah archon is pretty right... ogame files are incomplete :) but yeah there are always bugs in everything to fix...

plus i never got the problem with the galaxy but seems people did find fixes to it :p so yeah... im willing to also help if anyone posts bugs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im also going to pay a developer if the price is right to speed things along. Thats the other reason why I want to compile a list.

Hero322 you seem to be doing quite alot of work on these ogame files, Do you know what is incomplete and needs translating.

I did stumble on a bit of the admin section that still needs translating, I will go back to that and see what I can find.

byo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt check everything, but ... common bugs in xnova files:

. when canceling a technology, it dosnt give u back the resources spend.
. after finished 1 building, when it "reloads", it dosnt update the planet resources.
. if u did 1st the "small shielding dome", it dosnt let u do the "big" (sry, i dunno how its write, im spanish)
. if u send a fleet (flotten3.php), if u change planet, error (lazy, but error)
. same if u send a private message
. building destruction not available (i really dont know if actually it works, when i started to work it dosnt have it, i made my own)

thats the common bugs, i already fixed about ... 40 bugs, and other stuff.

EDIT: almost forget, ranking dosnt check the "flying" fleet, so, ppl loose points due that. (fixed :p)

Back