Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys i am just requesting a simple logo for my forums im working on. the only reason i am requesting for someone to make one is the only program i have is paint and i cant make a good logo on paint.

Specs
Dimensions: 200 by 100 - 300 by 150
Color: Green
Text: Coders' Paradise
Text Font: Any that looks good
Background: clear to match header but put some designs in the back like some squiggly lines that come up through the words or something. idk play with it
Anything Else: Just make it look good and nice.
Image Type: .GIF

Thank you to anyone that gives me a good logo

2D > 3D
Reaction score
I had no idea what you wanted so I typed the text, threw some fx on them, and drew a few lines underneath... lol.
If you don't want it, I don't blame you, I just really had no idea what to do with the description you gave. If you can maybe give me a little more specific information, I may be able to create something a bit better for you.

Vg3GKcc - [Request] Logo - RaGEZONE Forums
P0aOA4k - [Request] Logo - RaGEZONE Forums

PSD:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i like that sorta. i want the same font but can you changed up the lines behind them. i want lines or something behind it but change that it looks weird idk why. and i cant really give that good of a description i mean all i want is a logo that says Coders' Paradise that looks good/

2D > 3D
Reaction score
well i like that sorta. i want the same font but can you changed up the lines behind them. i want lines or something behind it but change that it looks weird idk why. and i cant really give that good of a description i mean all i want is a logo that says Coders' Paradise that looks good/

From what you have said I still have no idea what to change. "Good" is totally subjective.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lawl ill just use the first one you gave me. i put it on the forums and it actually looks good. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back