Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Request] Lunaria Story

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Description:
Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). It combines the best elements of other popular MMORPGs and classic 2D platform games. Players can go on thrilling quests, fight cool monsters, and use the unique pet system, training and merging pets, resulting in interesting combinations and stat boosts. It features delightful graphics, and simple, but impressive gameplay. Lunaria Story is browser based, so it requires no download, and is completely free to play

I am looking for someone that has the source code of this or maybe similar to this gameplay way back 2019. Refer to the images below

Websites:

• (redirected)
Screenshot(s)/Video(s):
Gameplay

Screenshots
1696042765841 - [Request] Lunaria Story - RaGEZONE Forums
1696042662386 - [Request] Lunaria Story - RaGEZONE Forums

1696042679780 - [Request] Lunaria Story - RaGEZONE Forums

1696042708049 - [Request] Lunaria Story - RaGEZONE Forums

1696042796785 - [Request] Lunaria Story - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I suggest requesting r2 games a ticket about bringing back this game, I already sent them a ticket about this game. They said "We will surely forward your idea/suggestion/concern of the game to our developers team and see if that do they think about it. We will not guarantee that the game will be available soon as our team holds the final decision over to this matter". If many of us request about bringing this game back.
There's hope :D

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I suggest requesting r2 games a ticket about bringing back this game, I already sent them a ticket about this game. They said "We will surely forward your idea/suggestion/concern of the game to our developers team and see if that do they think about it. We will not guarantee that the game will be available soon as our team holds the final decision over to this matter". If many of us request about bringing this game back.
There's hope :D
Well. Glad to hear they still respond.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Honestly, i highly doubt they'd bring it back unless there's a large number of request they cannot ignore. And afaik, the chinese server has already shut down as i cant find it anymore. So i'm not sure if R2 games would be able to retrieve and update the english ver where it left off. Our best bet is to find someone who can either get the server files from R2games or somehow find the chinese server files. I highly doubt tho unless someone is willing to do that much work. You can try to hire someone to get it but idk how much that would cost. I honestly love the game and would really like to see it again but it's highly unlikely it'll be back.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really miss playing Lunaria Story, this cool 2D game I enjoyed back in 2019. I'm on a quest to find its source code or something similar. There's this hope if we bug R2 Games enough, they might bring it back. Fingers crossed!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really miss playing Lunaria Story, this cool 2D game I enjoyed back in 2019. I'm on a quest to find its source code or something similar. There's this hope if we bug R2 Games enough, they might bring it back. Fingers crossed!
Yoooo wish u luck <3. Hope we can play it again

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh dude this game was legendary, i used to play it a lot back in the day like in 2015, 2016, it was such a great game, i had a blast playing it, made great friends in it as well so when i found out that the server was going to shut down, that crushed me and now i wish i could play this game again but i can't find a similar game to this anywhere, i just hope it comes back at some point or someone makes a game like it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bruh I really attached to this game back in 201x-ish, hope it gonna come back or someone could share the files

Back