Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Original X1 files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I dont remember know if it was Legendary or Insane who gave me x1 files, but anyway I believe theres a mistake in them, ie: at lvl 160 you get exp in Peuyiner and Nevia about 0.05% in the first and 0.01 each 10 mobs in nevia. And thats obviously wrong. You *cant* get exp in any map beyond hatrel or clorence (if you can kill without getting killed on the second hit, of course).

Does anybody has them?

edit: not complaining on legendary or insane files, just wondering if those files are customized like almost every server files.

thanks. rudy

Master Summoner
Reaction score
lol it was mine. The exp is 100% original cos it's the same as the old official servers.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
okay I thanks you again for that

my question is: what lvl is your higher player in your server and how much time has been running ? I believe it should be for 6 months by now. I just want to have a clue on how much time should take for anyone to reach lvl 160 or 161.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Okay, I'm not allowed to say whose server but highest is currently level 160. It has been running for 7 months now.

But seriously, the only way you can achieve lvl 161 on 1x servers is through questing. You don't actually gain much exp through killing of mobs. For example, for the lvl 160 killing 30 icefigal quest (T2), you get about 0.02-0.03 per quest. It takes 600kk ++ of exp to reach lvl 161, and you get about 120k exp per quest. Killing one mob will give 6500 exp. You need to kill about 10 to get 0.01%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back