Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [request] players drop items when killed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to give players a loot table basically so when they die they drop a token or something :scratch:

thanks
:technolog

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Yes, ADE (Ascent DB Editor) Dont have a download link on me >< you can find one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that seriously doesn't help. i've looked at ade and have it but how you make players drop items when killed in pvp is still not answered

:bad:

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Code:
#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#
# Extra Scripts Configuration
#
#	Instant70
#		Enables Instant70 mode.
#
#	PvPToken
#		This directive enables  item rewards when there is a PvP Kill and players are level 70
#
#	PvPTokenID
#		If PvPToken is enabled, specify the item ID of your custom Token ID, or any other item
#
#	L70etc
#		Enables L70etc Band Gossip script.
#
#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

<Extra Instant70="0" PvPToken="0" PvPTokenID="13905" PvPKillAnnounce="0" Portals="0" L70etc="0" WeddingNPC="0">

sorry i read the question wrong >_>

Back