Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Players on-line

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm sorry if someone has already answered this, but I've searched and found nothing.
I need ASP ou ASPX script to know what players are on-line.

e.g.
Code:
Players online ( 5 )
king1223
Slaouter
TETETE
TETSE
DODO

I'll still searching at this forum, but if someone could post here I will be very thankful xD

anyway, thx all !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no script, that can find user online or not. In the core of Pristontale, you can check the user by the message.

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uh, you there is lol , you would simple need to code a .asp script which would read out of the ClanDB table and lists all fields.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uh, you there is lol , you would simple need to code a .asp script which would read out of the ClanDB table and lists all fields.

Man I am a baby when we're talking about .ASP. You seems to know much about this..
Could you DEV a code to me. If you don't, ok. I will understand.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz someone that has this scrip post here. Or if someone cloud DEV this to me I will be very glad and thankful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also need this script

it forgives my horrible English. I am Brazilian

Back