• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] SkillLearnPrereq.lua

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Help please, I need a not encrypted version of SkillLearnPrereq.lua located inside the glogic.rcc. Share please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trade if u can give me decrypted effect.rcc from EP9

I can decrypt my SkillLearnPrereq.lua for ya buddy, gold required only to unlock the skills no need for scrolls

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trade if u can give me decrypted effect.rcc from EP9

I can decrypt my SkillLearnPrereq.lua for ya buddy, gold required only to unlock the skills no need for scrolls
This is Solved, I got the file from EP10 client that was shared here but don't ya worry I'm gonna give ya effect.rcc of your choice, I have EP9 and EP10 client which do you want?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i have it both?
Just looking for some files Can't find it bro thanks for giving it to me ^_^
Can you please decrypt it? Thanks a lot bro

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
here's the for effects.rcc of
Vintage Ran (EP9) && Intense Ran (EP10)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still can't find the effects that i need haha! juver dude sorry for this off topic of mine but do you have the effects needs for the shared aura's of jayson alicos?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up? for the skill learn? gold requirement only. Can I ask for the link? Thanks!

Upvote 0