Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] T3.5 or T3.6 Clone, with mods - 1 package file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for at easy-solution.
So a lot of all these mods available for download from this forum in one package with one of the clones(TravianX or TravianZ is these im thinking about).

The only things i need:
Fully working clone(no missing links).
Possibility to use working Midgame(Artifacts) and Building Plans(for WW) and Working Endgame(BP+WW).
Acceptable site loadtime(i had one earlier with 1m+ loadtime on quests).
If possible - Automaticly starting with X gold.

I was not able to find a package with this, but if anyone have make something like this before, please just link it.

Thanks
Morten

Last edited:
Reaction score
travian vn is the best one so far need a bit of reworking to get t3.6 just ask the many people ive set it up for there all ver happy as its full 100% with tresurses(artifacts) WW and end game working nartars attack WW many mnay things

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
travian vn is the best one so far need a bit of reworking to get t3.6 just ask the many people ive set it up for there all ver happy as its full 100% with tresurses(artifacts) WW and end game working nartars attack WW many mnay things

Isn't travian vn in a really weird language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back