Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Request) Tower of Fantasy emu or files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Best of the best anime MMORPG out there right now but it dang hard for free players to compete powers with the paid players. I do hope someone teams are going to work on an emulator for this game like grasscutter emulator for that lame boring 4-player anime RPG games.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd be pretty interested in helping with an emu project for this game if a team came together for it. It has so much potential, but as usual, Chinese pubs (duck you so much Tencent, you ruined Nikke too as well) absolutely hate global servers/players and duck us over constantly and seem hellbent on killing the game off on global with stupid decisions so they can be done with it since it's already basically dead on CN's side already.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was hoping for the teams that worked on genshin impact emulator will work on ToF emulator in the future before any official servers files leak. Even an official server files leak it rarely get updates to latest version. ToF and genshin impact are those games that requires constantly updates. Each version contains newer content and that's why if there's a leak file but can't get to update to latest version is pretty much useless.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to bump a really old thread but I really would like an EMU for this game...
Someone got something?

Back