Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]TS Online(Not TSB/1003b)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here I am yet again requesting server files for TS Online,not TSB nor 1003b server files.TS Online.Here are some links to the game im talking about.

(Philippines)
(Malaysia)
(Asian/Korean)

Please this is the only thing I want,if you could get these files for me or tell me how to get them manually(myself)then please help.TS went P2P and I want to open up my own server with a new computer I just got 3 days ago!

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+ (Indonesia)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CamDun said:
Here I am yet again requesting server files for TS Online,not TSB nor 1003b server files.TS Online.Here are some links to the game im talking about.
Please this is the only thing I want,if you could get these files for me or tell me how to get them manually(myself)then please help.TS went P2P and I want to open up my own server with a new computer I just got 3 days ago!

Thanks!

I am looking for TS-Online Server for testing!
Help me and share a copy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking too,but I can't find any private server for ts online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
share with us, if u have the server files..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i never hear abaout the TS server files.. ?? just wait and see..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

(Indonesia)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think some one post -.-;; its a long time ago some people come to ask about this game but i never see a private server or server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

(Philippines)
(Malaysia)
(Asian/Korean)

Thanks!

i played on malaysia one before it became a pay to play way back in the days.

Back