Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[request] wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this is a pretty specific job and as always i am grateful for everyone who is willing to help out, u guys always come up with great stuff for me and im always happy to use it

i need a wallpaper and the theme is quite simply "five thousand pounds"

images can really be anything you like so be as creative or minimalistic as you want!

id like the text "five thousand pounds" somewhere but quite small and i would also like "

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm, sounds quite nice, I'll see if I have the time to give it a try. Won't promise anything though

Reaction score
Hmm, sounds quite nice, I'll see if I have the time to give it a try. Won't promise anything though

its all good man, its all part of something my friend and i are doing, im not expecting masterpieces just something useable! heres an example of what we are using atm

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
minimalistic but i think it looks good apart from the 500 text which i had to free style :)

exclamatio - [request] wallpaper - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back