Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Website Coder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong forum(if it is just tell me). I was woundering if someone could code this for me.

Picture :

l0l0l - [Request]Website Coder - RaGEZONE Forums

I need that coded. Give me your e-mail address or somthing and i will send you the .PSD file.

Thank you for your time.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sage

What, so you're too lazy to learn HTML? -.-

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh that looks nasty...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You so much for the insults. I've looked on tons of sites For coding. All the ones ive tried only teach the basics, and im not paying for a tutorial on it. And just becuase you know how to do HTML don't have to say poop like that. Ducking ASsholes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank You so much for the insults. I've looked on tons of sites For coding. All the ones ive tried only teach the basics, and im not paying for a tutorial on it. And just becuase you know how to do HTML don't have to say poop like that. Ducking ASsholes.

Such language is not allowed here, and you ought to know that. You're now banned for a day, consider that a warning.

As for this topic: I feel it belongs both here and in team recruitment, but only marginally in either. I'll leave it open for now, but know that this is not exactly what the coders paradise is for - we're here to help you with coding problems, not to do all the coding for you.

Back