Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requesting a GFX Artist for my Gaming Website coming soon ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Instead of asking to have your Skype added for further details, I'd suggest adding them in the thread.
At the moment, this just looks like a "Buy" thread.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Don't think he is wanting to pay and the buy area is for people to pay for services.

That's my point.
I'm saying that the request details should be in the thread, not outside of RaGEZONE to discuss further like most buy/sell/dealing threads are.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason I'm asking for them to add me on Skype is because I wanted them to be a GFX Artist for the website (meaning not one time)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Well not many GFX go to Team Recruitment so I thought it would be worth it if I could go to the section where the GFX go ._.

Actually, a lot do.
If I were you, I'd be better off posting in the right section than to violate a rule.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Sorry pal but there's sections for specific things like these for a reason! Understand why you posted here and can't blame you though but if we allowed this the forum would be somewhat of a mess! Apologies in advance :8:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back