• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

requesting animated banners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have found a nice banner exchange system for my sites (since I am banned in AdSense.. ;)).

I have also made some really lame banners. But I need any animation to make it more attractive. If anyone knows how to make nice GIF or FLASH animation it would be nice if you helped me.

First of all, a few words about formats:
I need 468x60 banners because they are the only ones that are allowed in that system.
Next, the file can't be bigger than 30 kilobytes. Not a half byte more :).

You you think my design is lame and unproffesional (I really know that I am not a designer so make it as the way you see it).

So here we go.

First banner is for bootball club. The main needed words are included in photoshop file. I hope you will see the foreign characters:
[lexx] - requesting animated banners - RaGEZONE Forums

PSD:
Maybe you will manage to add something like moving football (soccer) ball or something else... Don't forget the result should be =<30kb.
site url:

The next one would be for the police working with the youth. It's basically for children to spend the time without drugs and alchohol.

PSD:
don't even manage to think of what to make here...
site url:

And the last one is for my school's webpage

PSD:
Actually, I don't even know what to make here too.. ;)
site url:

Okey, so if you want to help me and to make the banner with Flash you need to know some things more.
I have read in the help of that banner exchange system (I can't paste the info here, because it is in Lithuanian) that you need to add the following to the project:
on (release)
{
getUrl (clickTag, clickWindow)
The movie itself shouldn't have the address embedded. It should read it from that exchange system...

So if you have nothing to do you could have a look!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How much do you get from web making?Free banners :D ?I sow in one site 1banner from 5 to 100dolars.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How much do you get from web making?Free banners ?I sow in one site 1banner from 5 to 100dolars.
My projects so far are non-profit ones. I don't think I am smart enough to make something really-good for money. And even if I make webpages it doesn't mean I make the design by myself. Since I am not a designer I lack of imagination and only make something that was made before only a bit changed, corrected, added...
And making nice-looking animation - the task is not for me
And what about buying banners - it's really non sense, because if you can afford to buy the banner - that means you have a good site. And if you have a good site, the webmaster of that site really should know how to do such simple things like banners...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[lt]blemba, ka zinau. reikia kazko judancio, kad pritrauktu vartotoja, kad issiskirtu savo kokybe..
[en]I still need help down here...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see, no suggestions...
Maybe someone knows good banner making program? I mean it that the primary purpose of that program would be banners, I am not talking about PS or IR.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since all my tries ended with failure I still need the help here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back