Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requesting Source

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
If anyone has the source for xtools released by beyestard please share them here, so that I may add = to the condition element table. Until I can get this added into the condition element table, making a new Aipolicy.data will never get done.

[B]aSH
Reaction score
If anyone has the source for xtools released by beyestard please share them here, so that I may add = to the condition element table. Until I can get this added into the condition element table, making a new Aipolicy.data will never get done.

Or message me on skype ill convert your aipolicy to xml you edit the text strings send it back to me ill convert it back to .data for you?

I are an engineer
Reaction score
source code to XTools Manager with AIPolicy plugin

UPDATE:
Here, also, is the complete source for the XTools Manager and the following plugins:
Core (always necessary for the base manager to run)
AIPolicy (AIPolicy editor only for Perfect World)
Elements.PW (Elements editor for Perfect World [based on Ronny's])
GShop.PW (GShop editor for Perfect World [based on Ronny's])
NPCGen.PW (NPCGen editor for Perfect World [base on Ronny's])
Path (Path/DynamicObjects editor)
Task.PW (Task editor for Perfect World [never started])

Downloads:
MediaFire -
4Shared Mirror -

NOTE:
Work has stopped on this project as I have begun a new one that will integrate
the different editors so they can share data between the different plugins. This
project is the Borg Framework. This framework uses WPF and is built upon a
component model - everything is a plugin! And it is a highly dynamic system
where the program can stay running and any plugins dropped in are automagically
detected and added on the fly. The reverse is also true; plugins can be removed
while the program is running and "the Borg" detects this and updates accordingly.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Or message me on skype ill convert your aipolicy to xml you edit the text strings send it back to me ill convert it back to .data for you?

Ty, that is a kind offer, however, I don't want to run to you every time i need to add an Aipolicy with a condition that contains >= and = not being in the condition expression. So more or less was going to either see if it can be added, or open the bad boy up and add it, as that is the ONLY thing missing from the xtools aipolicy manager. Other then that, everything else is working perfect.

I will pm ya about a couple other things when i get the chance though :p something that only you can help me with im sure.

@Beyastard, sounds great, ty for the full source, and I can't wait to see what work you bring next as your xtools was nearly flawless :p

(btw this is a visual example of the condition expression and the error box.)

Last edited:
Back