Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reset instances (HoS, DL, ZS, etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, couldn't find a way to do this in the forums but eventually figured it out. Probably not the best way as I think there is a lua function to trigger it, but this works.

Run this SQL command (in ssms or however you interact with your SQL db)

SQL:
DELETE FROM dbo.InstancePlayState

Then restart the dungeon you want to reset, when it comes back online, it will be reset.

Be warned, this resets instances for everyone server wide.

Cheers,

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
there's got to be a better way to do this, I wonder where it's actually being calculated. if it's inside of the source code or if it's in the lua's

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That "? ClearInstanceInfo" does not work for me for example in HoS.

1 kill B1 and 2, Port out of the instamce, do the command. When i re-enter the instance it tells me with a 55 second countdown that there is a record of the instance and asks me to use it or not. If I use it, then B1 and 2 are killed, if i cancel it, it ports me out of the instance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there's got to be a better way to do this, I wonder where it's actually being calculated. if it's inside of the source code or if it's in the lua's
Yes, I agree, there is a lua func `WeekInstancesReset` that I have not really investigated but might do it. Just was frustrated when I had no idea how to do it at all so hoping this could help someone like me.

You can use the GM Command "? ClearInstanceInfo"
Same as Mageoski I have issues with this one, and even so we don't play on GM accounts so there isn't temptation to do anything cheaty :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That "? ClearInstanceInfo" does not work for me for example in HoS.

1 kill B1 and 2, Port out of the instamce, do the command. When i re-enter the instance it tells me with a 55 second countdown that there is a record of the instance and asks me to use it or not. If I use it, then B1 and 2 are killed, if i cancel it, it ports me out of the instance.
Just like other instances, you need to first enter as a team, then exit the instance and execute "? ClearInstanceInfo". After that, disband the team and regroup; the instance will then reset. For other instances, if you enter solo, exiting the instance won't reset it. You'll still need to go through the process of forming a team, disbanding, and regrouping.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Haha damn, i was going to test that also yesterday (grouping), but forget it somehow. ^^

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
according to one of my friends this is what's the best method for doing this is below

Don't forget you need to comment out WriteInstanceArg() on the following scripts to get the rest of the dungeons.

117 = 01777.lua
120 = 01592.lua
122 = 01686.lua
133 = 01797.lua

And if you want to remove the instance will reset message for everyone you need to make sure the values for instancekey in Table.SysKeyValue are set to 0 and remove any entries in InstanceResetTime are removed.

sjax - Reset instances (HoS, DL, ZS, etc) - RaGEZONE Forums

sjax - Reset instances (HoS, DL, ZS, etc) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back