Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Resize Monster

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made this tutorial because Uppa think it will be useful for beginners if i shared it in tutorials section not only keeping it die in help section.

Introduction
For Example: If you want to resize Demon Vulgar you need to know three things.

Server side:
First thing you need to know is the index of monster. go to server side/config/InitMonster.txt/ (Open it with notepad)
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monster (name 1) ([COLOR="#FFA500"]index [COLOR="#EE82EE"]1[/COLOR][/COLOR]) (country 2) (race 0) (level 1) (ai 1) (range 20) (sight 160 240) (exp 2) 		
		(str 21) (hth 1) (int 10) (wis 10) (dex 2) (hp 1) (mp 70) (aspeed 2400) (hit 0) (dodge 0)  
		(attack 0 7 7) (magic 0 0) (defense 0 0) (absorb 0) (mspeed 1600 800)
		(quest (2 1 901 1) (3 1 902 1) (54 1 1025 1) (8001 1 933 1)))

Client Side
Second thing you need to know is the key of monster. go to client side/data/config/config.pk/macro.dat/ (Open it with View attachment KalOnline Advanced PK Editor.rar)
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monsterinfo ([COLOR="#FFA500"]key [COLOR="#EE82EE"]1[/COLOR][/COLOR]) (bone 1) (level 1) (scale 1.0 5) (motion "AAAAAAAABA") (mspeed 1600 800) (attheight 15))

Notice: If Index and Key are same numbers that mean same monster ,and if it different numbers that mean your on the wrong way. (index 1) & (key 1) = Demon Vulgar Monster

Macro.dat:
Third thing you need to know is tutorial ,so HERE YOU GO
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monsterinfo (key 1) (bone 1) (level 1) (scale [COLOR="#0000FF"]1.0[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FF0000"]5[/COLOR]) (motion "AAAAAAAABA") (mspeed 1600 800) (attheight 15))

Blue number is for monster size. for example:
If you make it 1.5 your monster gonna be bigger than before by .5 ,also you can make it whatever you want like 9.9 (Not recommended)
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monsterinfo (key 1) (bone 1) (level 1) (scale [COLOR="#0000FF"]1.5[/COLOR] 5) (motion "AAAAAAAABA") (mspeed 1600 800) (attheight 15))

Red number is for monster's name position. for example:
If you made monster size 1.5 then you have to increase monster's name position ,till it become proper with monster size.
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monsterinfo (key 1) (bone 1) (level 1) (scale 1.5 [COLOR="#FF0000"]6[/COLOR]) (motion "AAAAAAAABA") (mspeed 1600 800) (attheight 15))

If you interest in it, and need more tutorials about stuff like this, just ask it from me and i will make it public and clear so as to benefit everyone.

Kind Regards, Hobo

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I made this tutorial because Uppa think it will be useful for beginners if i shared it in tutorials section not only keeping it die in help section.

Introduction
For Example: If you want to resize Demon Vulgar you need to know three things.

Server side:
First thing you need to know is the index of monster. go to server side/config/InitMonster.txt/ (Open it with notepad)
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monster (name 1) ([COLOR="#FFA500"]index [COLOR="#EE82EE"]1[/COLOR][/COLOR]) (country 2) (race 0) (level 1) (ai 1) (range 20) (sight 160 240) (exp 2) 		
		(str 21) (hth 1) (int 10) (wis 10) (dex 2) (hp 1) (mp 70) (aspeed 2400) (hit 0) (dodge 0)  
		(attack 0 7 7) (magic 0 0) (defense 0 0) (absorb 0) (mspeed 1600 800)
		(quest (2 1 901 1) (3 1 902 1) (54 1 1025 1) (8001 1 933 1)))

Client Side
Second thing you need to know is the key of monster. go to client side/data/config/config.pk/macro.dat/ (Open it with View attachment 107237)
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monsterinfo ([COLOR="#FFA500"]key [COLOR="#EE82EE"]1[/COLOR][/COLOR]) (bone 1) (level 1) (scale 1.0 5) (motion "AAAAAAAABA") (mspeed 1600 800) (attheight 15))

Notice: If Index and Key are same numbers that mean same monster ,and if it different numbers that mean your on the wrong way. (index 1) & (key 1) = Demon Vulgar Monster

Macro.dat:
Third thing you need to know is tutorial ,so HERE YOU GO
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monsterinfo (key 1) (bone 1) (level 1) (scale [COLOR="#0000FF"]1.0[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FF0000"]5[/COLOR]) (motion "AAAAAAAABA") (mspeed 1600 800) (attheight 15))

Blue number is for monster size. for example:
If you make it 1.5 your monster gonna be bigger than before by .5 ,also you can make it whatever you want like 9.9 (Not recommended)
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monsterinfo (key 1) (bone 1) (level 1) (scale [COLOR="#0000FF"]1.5[/COLOR] 5) (motion "AAAAAAAABA") (mspeed 1600 800) (attheight 15))

Red number is for monster's name position. for example:
If you made monster size 1.5 then you have to increase monster's name position ,till it become proper with monster size.
Code:
;Demon Vulgar
(monsterinfo (key 1) (bone 1) (level 1) (scale 1.5 [COLOR="#FF0000"]6[/COLOR]) (motion "AAAAAAAABA") (mspeed 1600 800) (attheight 15))

I hope this tutorial helps you,

Kind Regards, Hobo

Good job, that will be really useful for begginers ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to start flame war ,but i want you to know four things :D

First thing i want you to know is
DELUXX said:
lol what next? how to add monster speed?
Maybe, who know? if someone ask me about it ,for sure it will be my pleasure to make tutorial about it ;)

Second thing i want you to know is
DELUXX said:
ppl who need a tutorial for monster size better quit kal dev
yup your right, i remember this time when you came to the life from your mom ,you started to build you own server alone ,isn't it? ( we didn't know it when we were beginners of course other than you :D)

Third thing i want you to know is
DELUXX said:
Is it already released?, so why people ask about it in help section!! oh it's my fault :D

Fourth thing i want you to know is
A-You have to learn how to respect other people work!
B-If you don't like/need it ,just leave it and don't comment on it
C-Did you do something useful for those players? ,other than your server background login and you don't want to release it for beginners.
D-Do something useful before you open your mouth with blablabla

I would like to say such as Uppa said (Still) kind Regards, Hobo

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't want to start flame war ,but i want you four things :D

First thing i want you to know is

Maybe, who know? if someone ask me about it ,for sure it will be my pleasure to make tutorial about it ;)

Second thing i want you to know is

yup your right, i remember this time when you came to the life from your mom ,you started to build you own server alone ,isn't it? ( we didn't know it when we were beginners of course other than you :D)

Third thing i want you to know is

Is it already released?, so why people ask about it in help section!! oh it's my fault :D

Fourth thing i want you to know is
A-You have to learn how to respect other people work!
B-If you don't like/need it ,just leave it and don't comment on it
C-Did you do something useful for those players? ,other than your server background login and you don't want to release it for beginners.
D-Do something useful before you open your mouth with blablabla

I would like to say such as Uppa said (Still) kind Regards, Hobo
not my problem that people are to lazy to search , and i respect others work not some one that post something that are already posted
and what is with Upa and your king Regards , no one give a poop about your regards

Back