Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Resource Library - For all your WoKF needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Server Guides:
SavageSteez - [Guide] WoKF Server Setup (Re-write)
Dragganta -
Savage - Resource Library - For all your WoKF needs! - RaGEZONE Forums
[GUIDE] how to set WOKF server!
lee1352300 - Release the guild for setup a WOKF
rampage333 -
[Another Guide]How to set up WOKF server

Server Files:
meha -
[RELEASE] SourceFiles = chitian / xksf_chitian / ztgf_chitian
rogan12 - WOKF 1.036 Server - fully working -local ip configured

Official Files:
VaGo -
Official Websites, Installers and Patches
VaGo -
V1.0.36 Update Files (Real & Modified) (Unofficial)

Miscellaneous:

lee1352300 - Release the full Gm Command for WOKF~

This thread is strictly used for resource usage and location only. NO questions will be answered here. Anything besides compliments and requests will be infracted or warned - there is no flaming, questions, spam, etcetera.

I will be updating the thread regularly. If you have any requests for me to put on here, please, post and let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great job putting all these links together in one place....I am going to post a guid soon for WOKF server GM's on how to spawn various mobs and bosses. This will include explanation of the "gm createmon" command and proper syntax as well as a fairly complete list (still a work in progress right now) of all the WOKF monsterID's that are needed to spawn monsters and a description of which ID is which monster..etc.

Should i post that here dierectly or start a new thread and post a link? what do you think would be more appropriate? I thought such a guide might fit nicely in this little section but the list is already over 250 lines and growing (i am actuallly just spawning random monster ID's in sequence and labeling them in an excel spreadsheet) so im not sure if that would be too much info to post here or if i should just upload it to my website and post a link.. lemme know.

PS if anyone has a similar guide to what im putting together for spawning/creating Items using "gm getitem" and "gm smith" commands that would be very helpfull as i have not been able to figure out the proper itemID syntax to use the commands yet.

Reaction score
Great job putting all these links together in one place....I am going to post a guid soon for WOKF server GM's on how to spawn various mobs and bosses. This will include explanation of the "gm createmon" command and proper syntax as well as a fairly complete list (still a work in progress right now) of all the WOKF monsterID's that are needed to spawn monsters and a description of which ID is which monster..etc.

Should i post that here dierectly or start a new thread and post a link? what do you think would be more appropriate? I thought such a guide might fit nicely in this little section but the list is already over 250 lines and growing (i am actuallly just spawning random monster ID's in sequence and labeling them in an excel spreadsheet) so im not sure if that would be too much info to post here or if i should just upload it to my website and post a link.. lemme know.

PS if anyone has a similar guide to what im putting together for spawning/creating Items using "gm getitem" and "gm smith" commands that would be very helpfull as i have not been able to figure out the proper itemID syntax to use the commands yet.
That's an excellent guide, I am looking forward to it. It would be better to make a whole new thread, and PM me the link. I will surely put it on here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great job putting all these links together in one place....I am going to post a guid soon for WOKF server GM's on how to spawn various mobs and bosses. This will include explanation of the "gm createmon" command and proper syntax as well as a fairly complete list (still a work in progress right now) of all the WOKF monsterID's that are needed to spawn monsters and a description of which ID is which monster..etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One question .
To supose i have server patch 1.0.36 and i want to make it patch 1.0.51 (latest patch).
How i do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back