RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dear friends ! Sorry for my english :*:

Today I present to you my project. I started it few month ago and now, i can now make an announcement.

This is RetroZone.

What is RetroZone ? Yeah... it's a good question Bro ! It's an hotel browser !

How does it work ? First, open the browser. Second, click on the hotel icon, look the new opened panel and select your hotel who you whant to play. Once you clicked on an hotel, a new tab will be opened with the login page of your hotel The browser works like Firefox, with tab system, toolbar, ect...

How to register an hotel ? Go to a website (under construction, of course), register your hotel, get an "url to access to it", or a "access code" and give it to your friend. Or browse on the navigator, and find your hotel

What is the benefit of your browser ? First, Shockwave AND Flash Embedded in this Web Browser ! Second, no need to google for find an hotel ! No forgotten hotel ! All registered hotels are on the browser and you can access it ! Open the panel, select your version, rate it, connect it, leave a comment on it, set favorite,... It's simply as that !

You are talking about "version"... Yes, this browser works with Adobe Shockwave Player and Flash ! All will be installable with the browser !

Need to fix before beta:
- Website for register hotels
- Panel with working list of hotels

Some screens:

And now, i don't use the duck*n "Browser Component" of C# ! So it work like a charm !

If you have some ideas, some suggestion, or if it miss something in the post, tell me !
Have a nice day

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: RetroZone - Hotel Browser [C# - OldSchool]

In my opinion, it looks useless. Maybe I use it 1 or 2 times per month XD, so.. yea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: RetroZone - Hotel Browser [C# - OldSchool]

:*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*:

Ouch.

Maybe if you still adding features and useful things, maybe there I will congrat your work
Good luck

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes you're right !
It's only a standalone Web Browser who support old plugins like Shockwave.

It's not really usefull, yes, but it's like a "server finder" ! I think it is most usefull for oldschool version, instead of use PaleMoon.
This browser come with a fuuuuuuull list of online hotels (registered by the owner), for play immediately to an hotel and not search a "playable and real" hotel on the web.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As the "owner" of a game that can only be played with PaleMoon/IE, I'm enormously glad for this project. I can just tell users to download a browser like this, instead of them trying to figure out:

1. How to Install PaleMoon.
2. How to Install Shockwave Player onto PaleMoon.

Super glad for this project. Could save my community.

I really, REALLY think you should also consider adding Mac support! I have selfish reasons. My game client stops connecting after the handshake packet on Mac computers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now this.... this is a REAL project.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow~!!

Yet another project that is actually exciting and makes me want to check back regularly. It's like there's something new and exciting every few days right now.

Do you have a Github, or any sort of code examples/demo available??

Either way, stellar work!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@FullmetalPride: i'm glad to see your comment man ! The first good comment on this project x)
I don't know for Mac... Use WineBottler or something else on Mac is not a problem, the problem is to link Shockwave to the Browser ! I will search something

Y0SHIMITSU: Thanks !

treebeard: No demo or github, but in one week a good beta for test ! Many updates soon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You know pipitt05000 this is something unique in my opinion and i hope you get old retro hotels working I really have looking lately some good old retro to play once more. Good luck with project! My eyes is focusing on this so do not give up or cancel this project!

P.S I hope you get all public rooms working with bots and most import those mini games in public rooms. Not just only Lido Diving and Wobble Squabble but also Cunning Fox Game Hall aka Game Hall public room, there was four mini games: Battleships, Chess, Poker and Tic Tac Toe.

Anyways i'm looking into this and hope to get into beta testing if you are planing for that!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Thank you Bro ! No i don't give up my baby [emoji23]

But my project is only a Web browser, not an hotel
So fix Wobble, Battleball and other games, it's not my project ! But Kepler Project can do this and it will be playable on this browser yes ! [emoji14]

But with this browser, many retro hotel can reopen, make à big community around oldschool hotels