Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

#return command is 40~50% revive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
If Player is die, Player ChatCommand "#return" , Player 50% probability ~ 60%probability Can revive. but 40% probability ~50% probability return town map

} else if (splitted[0].equals("#return")) {
int Level = 100;
int Meso = 10000;
int Return = 80;

int random = (int) Math.floor(Math.random() * Return) + 1;

if (c.getPlayer().getLevel() < Level) {
mc.dropMessage( "Your Level isn't More than 100. You should Level Up!");
} else if (c.getPlayer().getLevel() < Meso) {
mc.dropMessage( "You Don't Have 100000 Mesos.");
} else if (random > 50) {
mc.dropMessage("You UnLucky, You Go Return near town map.");
player.setHp(50);
MapleMap to = c.getPlayer().getMap().getReturnMap();
MaplePortal pto = to.getPortal(0);
player.setStance(0);
player.changeMap(to, pto);
} else {
c.getPlayer().gainMeso(-Meso, false);
mc.dropMessage("fixation probability you revive.");
player.setHp(1000);
player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.HP, 1000);
player.setMp(1000);
player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.MP, 1000);
}
 
Delta
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
951
Reaction score
305
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

.... I keep deleting your threads for a reason, your very first 2 releases I tagged for you, but I thought you would've learned from that.
And now this one I've tagged for you.

USE TAGS. eg. [Release] In the release section.
Otherwise I'm not going to keep doing that for you. I'll just delete your threads.
 
Experienced Elementalist
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
271
Reaction score
24
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

.... I keep deleting your threads for a reason, your very first 2 releases I tagged for you, but I thought you would've learned from that.
And now this one I've tagged for you.

USE TAGS. eg. [Release] In the release section.
Otherwise I'm not going to keep doing that for you. I'll just delete your threads.
I understand you want this forum clean, but this guy is just trying to help :)
You're scaring ppl to release things in here XD
 
Delta
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
951
Reaction score
305
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

I understand you want this forum clean, but this guy is just trying to help :)
You're scaring ppl to release things in here XD

Actually no, I understand they're trying to help, and if it's actually a worth while release, like something like this, I'll tag it for them, and warn them in the thread.

This guys just not paying attention apparently.
 
Legendary Battlemage
Member
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
614
Reaction score
53
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

lol nice release
 
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

-_- Ima update to better english:
} else if (splitted[0].equals("#return")) {
int Level = 100;
int Meso = 10000;
int Return = 80;

int random = (int) Math.floor(Math.random() * Return) + 1;

if (c.getPlayer().getLevel() < Level) {
mc.dropMessage( "Sorry, you must be level 100+ to use this feature!");
} else if (c.getPlayer().getLevel() < Meso) {
mc.dropMessage( "Sorry but you need 100,000 Mesos to use this feature!");
} else if (random > 50) {
mc.dropMessage("Bad luck\r\nIt's back to town for you.");
player.setHp(50);
MapleMap to = c.getPlayer().getMap().getReturnMap();
MaplePortal pto = to.getPortal(0);
player.setStance(0);
player.changeMap(to, pto);
} else {
c.getPlayer().gainMeso(-Meso, false);
mc.dropMessage("Congratulations, you have been revived!");
player.setHp(1000);
player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.HP, 1000);
player.setMp(1000);
player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.MP, 1000);
}

whats with all the c. and mc. are they wrong too? or are they supposed to be like that? :\
 
Delta
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
951
Reaction score
305
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

-_- Ima update to better english:


whats with all the c. and mc. are they wrong too? or are they supposed to be like that? :\

Yes. it's supposed to be.


Not just mc or .c unno what he's thinking.
 
IHF
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

So it's just for level 100 ? Just a question, if i change int Level = 100; to int Level = 1,it will allow those who are above level 1 to use this this command ?
 
I'm Back
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

Fixed i still don't get why they have to pay..i would just press "ok" to go to town and buy pots than waste 100k on staying in a map witch could take 3minutes to get back to.Unless your in a boss map then i would pay
} else if (splitted[0].equals("#return")) {
int Level = 100;
int Meso = 10000;
int Return = 80;

int random = (int) Math.floor(Math.random() * Return) + 1;

if (cm.getPlayer().getLevel() < Level) {
cm.dropMessage( "Sorry, you must be level 100+ to use this feature!");
} else if (cm.getPlayer().getLevel() < Meso) {
cm.dropMessage( "Sorry but you need 100,000 Mesos to use this feature!");
} else if (random > 50) {
cm.dropMessage("Bad luck\r\nIt's back to town for you.");
player.setHp(50);
MapleMap to = cm.getPlayer().getMap().getReturnMap();
MaplePortal pto = to.getPortal(0);
player.setStance(0);
player.changeMap(to, pto);
} else {
cm.getPlayer().gainMeso(-Meso, false);
cm.dropMessage("Congratulations, you have been revived!");
player.setHp(1000);
player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.HP, 1000);
player.setMp(1000);
player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.MP, 1000);
}
 
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

Fixed i still don't get why they have to pay..i would just press "ok" to go to town and buy pots than waste 100k on staying in a map witch could take 3minutes to get back to.Unless your in a boss map then i would pay

Well the thing is, this command isnt really intrusive at all, you either just press ok.
Or if you want to stay on the map you type #return
speaking of which thats a pretty dumb name for the command :\

Changed #return to #resurrect
Changed text "you have been revived" to "you have been resurrected"
fixed int Meso = 10000 to int Meso 100000, im guessing he ment 100k since thats what it said in the text :\
} else if (splitted[0].equals("#resurrect")) {
int Level = 100;
int Meso = 100000;
int Return = 80;

int random = (int) Math.floor(Math.random() * Return) + 1;

if (cm.getPlayer().getLevel() < Level) {
cm.dropMessage( "Sorry, you must be level 100+ to use this feature!");
} else if (cm.getPlayer().getLevel() < Meso) {
cm.dropMessage( "Sorry but you need 100,000 Mesos to use this feature!");
} else if (random > 50) {
cm.dropMessage("Bad luck\r\nIt's back to town for you.");
player.setHp(50);
MapleMap to = cm.getPlayer().getMap().getReturnMap();
MaplePortal pto = to.getPortal(0);
player.setStance(0);
player.changeMap(to, pto);
} else {
cm.getPlayer().gainMeso(-Meso, false);
cm.dropMessage("Congratulations, you have been revived!");
player.setHp(1000);
player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.HP, 1000);
player.setMp(1000);
player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.MP, 1000);
}
Credits:
Original release: c92h23
Grammer / language fix: Lolhamachi
cm. fix: green45
Rename to resurrect / minor grammar change: Lolhamachi
 
Banned
Banned
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
726
Reaction score
1
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

Actually no, I understand they're trying to help, and if it's actually a worth while release, like something like this, I'll tag it for them, and warn them in the thread.

This guys just not paying attention apparently.

People need to follow rules here
 
Initiate Mage
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

It would be nice if it will take some money
 
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Re: [Release] #return command is 40~50% revive

I suppose I'm the first to mention this major error...
Code:
} else if (cm.getPlayer().[b]getLevel()[/b] < Meso) {
cm.dropMessage( "Sorry but you need 100,000 Mesos to use this feature!");

With this, it would be impossible for anyone to revive/resurrect/whatever you want to call it unless the fee was 200 mesos or less, which would be pointless and you misewell have a free revive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top