Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been looking around because I need to change to revCMS for reason's un explainable. So doe's anyone have a link to a RevCMS Database? I need one, and can't seem to find one anywhere.. Which I find weird, then again it might be just cause It's been a long day, lol.

Thanks,
Taylormack

hey if i use the bcstorm database i get Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 86
LimoHotell: its something wrong With my database what can i do? i added the seckey shitt then this came

Upvote 0
Use this:
Code:
CREATE TABLE `cms_news` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `title` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `shortstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
  `longstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
  `published` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `image` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT '/Public/Images/news/TS_Web60.png',
  `campaign` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `campaignimg` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL,
  `author` int(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_general_ci;

Upvote 0
Back