Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

REVCMS Habbo Theme Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys its me again with another release! This time im going to be releasing my REVCMS Habbo Theme since I closed my hotel:thumbup1:

Without a further or do
Screens: :drool:

Index:

Register:

Me:

Community:

Staff:

News:

Rare Values:

Hotel Rules :

Badge Shop :

Dont Trust? Dont Download.

SQL For News Comments:

-- ------------------------------ Table structure for `cms_comments`-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cms_comments`;CREATE TABLE `cms_comments` ( `id` int(6) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `story` int(6) DEFAULT NULL, `comment` text NOT NULL, `date` int(10) DEFAULT NULL, `author` varchar(999) NOT NULL, `article` int(9) NOT NULL, `userid` int(11) NOT NULL, `posted_on` varchar(50) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=94 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Download Link:

If you like it dont forget to leave a like thanks!

Till The next time!:):

Credits:
Me: 40%
Kyrptos: Revcms 50%
And thanks to Noman for his register page
And credits to who else thinks they deserve it

-Wilson

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to see you're using my Register from my Arctic Hotel RevCMS Skin. :p: Skin looks alright though, nice job.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Looks really nice, I like this great job

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't like the notice box on the homepage. It needs to be shorter and fit in with the content below it. Also, the Mylo Radio looks like it's just been slapped on there. If I was to use this, I'd take it off. I just noticed that the staff page is using bits of what I did which is cool.

Overall, It's not that bad. It's better than some of the crap we get here.

7/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't download it can you please upload it to mediafire site ? ;) plz <3 xx

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
3/10.

Looks like the RevCMS theme by Tashia & took different pages from released Rev edits.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you're using my Register from my Arctic Hotel RevCMS Skin. :p: Skin looks alright though, nice job.

Your register page could use a little bit more of images and editing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been downloading all revcms edits that's been published in a while.. Just ripping all addons to other skin :p Thanks for your release.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been downloading all revcms edits that's been published in a while.. Just ripping all addons to other skin :p Thanks for your release.

Why don't *we* stop ripping and editing and start developing and creating? Would be great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop trying to do something epic, you're full of poop.
Learn some real coding 'nd stop trying to edit and release bs.

I hope I've informed you well.
Good luck with my advice, my friend.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is straightforward, but there are lots of bugs in it ... Object not found such ... Registered since does not work ... xD But thank you for letting it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back