• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Reversing a old flash brazilian game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys!<br><br>I'm reversing a old Brazilian MMOSG flash game. I used to play this game when I was a kid but the game went bankrupt in 2012. I found some of its client files on and made some features work but I'm stuck on server development. The client-server socket is created by NetConnection with RTMP protocol and remote shared objects.
Code:
conexao = new NetConnection();
conexao.onStatus = function(info)
{if((var _loc0_ = info.code) !== "NetConnection.Connect.Success") {
// THERE'S A REALLY BIG AND BAD CODE HERE. IT BURN MY EYES.
};
conexao.connect(strService,"_info_");
I really don't know how RTMP works. My first packet should be 0x03 (c0), but this doesn't occur. The specification is not clearly. <br>If anyone know how about how this works. Let me a comment please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have used RTMP in the past to stream video.

Perhaps you should look into or Nginx with the .

Can you recall what exactly required streaming?

Back