Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right now @ 5th Closed Beta and these are the pictures that I took during game playing..

The interface can disappear through pressing hotkeys^^

This is the ultimate game, so much like Lineage but more things to lvl up XD
fun big game^^

If anyone is interested I am willing to give out the data..
PS. It might be extremely easy to make a server because from what I know CCR makes poor encrypted data bits and the data is in directories not like RO, or Lineage where they are stored in a special format then in a specially compressed folder like grf..which makes things a lot easier..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no andy i dont accept with u
all want make 3d games so realistic
but they cant, nowadays pc`s and net connections arent so good that they can suppord all those super graphics

but yeah in 7 years there will be some good new 3d game what gonna rock
not only rock what make whole new game system
UMMORPG <--- lol i just realised that " wish" wanna be next generation game
u ever looked "wish", its seems very good =.= ( maybe :p)
ok sorry about spelling but english aint my first language
-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some help me...translate this:

I want 2 register....
It would be nice if some could me.
here is the site of the RF Oonline game

Thnx for your time,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can register, however it is still closed beta therefore unless you are closed beta tester you won't be able to play..Also this is last..open beta is on August 20th

AnDy, MMOG has bigger limitation compared to single-player game because it has constantly send and receive data unlike single game where it can just do everything on its own..

This is one of those games that get as good as it gets, at least I think so..

I will post some more after the server is up^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't feel like making a new post but good news to all people who has access to KSSN, RF Online is officially going to be Open Beta on the 20th of August..Come in and register! XD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Tangrisser,will you be under that alias?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there a way to change it to english? The RF site.. there site if friggin' awesome!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well, it looks like its being run under the L2 engine, maybe it has.....maybe not.

As for the site, no

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Devin said:
Is there a way to change it to english? The RF site.. there site if friggin' awesome!
EVERYONE IGNORES ME! IM GOING PARANOID! :chair: :wolfwood:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Want To Play Now I cannot translate that site-.-

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You cant play now...August 20Th and, if you cant translate the site,then click on each tab 'till you find something that looks like a registry page....

(also i guess as soon as it goes to OB alot of koreans will flood in and most probably fill the server(im sure i saw 3-4 servers on there))

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AnDy said:
was just imo, i cant find a 3d mmorpg i like, like alot of 3d single players though :p
DragonRaja was my favorite, none have matched up to it yet. :(

Reaction score
Hmmm...everytime I try to create an account it come up sith thie error I can't read, I clicked the "i agree to the terms" box and poop, and I traslated to put my name in the first and a "athentication code" in the middle and a pass on the bottom. I really wanna reg before friday damnit before all the Korena's get there lol :). Is some else having the same prob?????

Back